J'adore

Today was an ok day according to Vox though he and Alastor got into an argument technology. They both had different views and couldn't agree that both were great. Now the Radio Demon and the TV Demon we're fighting.
"Al, we all know modern technology is great. It helps us communicate to others and watch movies." Vox spoke with facts. On the other hand Alastors ears were twitching.
"I have to disagree with you Vox. The 1900s technology was magnificent. You would go out to see movies, broadcast from radios, dance, and sing it's that era that created your modern technology which is more dangerous now. Thanks to your generation." Alastor defended himself.
Vox saw that Alastor did have a point. If it weren't for him Vox would've never been the TV Demon. Vox looked at Valentino and saw him agree with Al. Of course Angel knew who won.
"Alright boys, settle down." Angel said.
Alastor sat down next to Angel while Vox next to Valentino. Then they discussed the points and facts.
"Al, baby. Your right with out your technology in the 1900s the world today wouldn't have TVs and phones. Also the fact that I lived in the same era as you." Angel finished as Alastor was laying his head on angels shoulder.
"However, Angel dear. Vox dose have a point.." Angel cut him off with a look of 'do you really want to get killed'?
"Never mind." Valentino said as he lifted his arms in surrender.
Angel looked at Alastor and longed for him even when he was here or not Angel just wanted him. Vox could say he feels the same towards Valentino, but is afraid to. Both demons look at the couple. They wanted what Angel and Alastor had. They wanted love.
"J'adore, chéri." Angel said as the two demons looked confused.
"Angel, I thought you were Italian?!" They both said in unison.
Alastor started to laugh. He put his arms around Angel. Angel smiled being adorable in Alastors eyes just looked up at Alastor. He then nodded for Angel to tell them
"Well Val, I am Italian, but Al here taught me some French while I taught him Italian ." Angel explained being able to hold down giggles.
"Wow!" Both said. They looked like children, struck with amazement.

"Time is valuable spend it with your loved ones."

Stay tuned...........

Hello darlings~
I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and loved it.
💖💖💖💖💖🌸
Till next time bye darlings~