Alya's request

Mari's POV

I was watching the beautiful sunset through the aeroplane window while my way back to Paris. The sun rays were lighting up the beautiful city of Paris which could be seen as the plane was about to land. It had been 5 years that I was in America studying in a famous designing college. Still, after 5 years, it feels like it was yesterday only when the truth was out. When the villains of Paris were defeated.

*Flashback*
It was the time of midnight. Streets of Paris were crashed and there were no signs of Parisians as everyone was hiding in their houses for safety. It was a full moon night and I was standing on the Eiffel Tower with my whole team; Cat noir, Rena Rouge, carapace, claire(new queen bee), viperion, ryuko, monkey king, pegasus, multimouse(Mylene), Ivan(bull miraculous) and Nathaniel(hen Miraculous).

Hawkmoth was lying down and Mayura by his side. Some heroes were cheering by the happiness that it's going to over while some were resting and smiling. I took a breath and walked towards him. I bent down and grabbed the moth miraculous and said "it's over hawkmoth" and took away the miraculous. A purple light covered him and soon the light disappeared. But when we saw him after the disappearance, all the cheers and happiness vanished. Hawkmoth was no one else but he was

Mr.Agreste...

Everyone was watching him with a horrified look. After gaining some courage I took peacock miraculous too. Now we all the superheroes were staring at the true identities of our biggest enemies who also was our dear friend Adrien's father.

After a long pin drop silence, I took a move and threw lucky charm into the air. Thousands of ladybug flew and recovered the disaster. After when everyone was back from there shock, they started cursing him, shouting on him.

I calmed down everyone while I was internally screaming by myself but I need to know the truth that why he was doing this? Creating all the disaster in Paris and hurting everyone physically as well as mentally.

First, he stayed silent which started kicking my nerves but on asking again he spoke up. Mr.agreste told us that he was doing this all to bring his wife. We stared at him. His wife was dead because of the peacock miraculous which was broken. It was taking away her life in form of energy than she eventually died.

He even told us that she was using peacock miraculous to make some sentimonsters to help the people but here he was... using the moth miraculous to make disaster so that he can get ladybug and cat noir miraculous. I then asked him that if peacock miraculous was broken and it was the reason because of which Emilie agreste died then why Natalie was using it. On which he answered that when he got master fu's tablet in which miraculous codes were decoded, he used it to fix the miraculous so that Nathalie can use it without any harm.

Everything to me was clear but only one thought was there in my mind that time or I should say one name... Adrien. How we are gonna tell him? Then other things crossed my mind. What will happen to Mr.agreste and Nathalie when everyone will come to know. He will be criticized, his company and his name will be down forever. I really didn't care about his company, I care about his name... agreste because that name was attached to Adrien's name too.

When people will come to know they will start seeing Adrien too in that way. Questions will be raised that was his son knowing this. Moreover, Mr.agreste is a well known famous person. It will create a big disaster in Paris. It was too much to think about so I asked him and Nathalie to leave. After I don't know what came over cat. He just started shouting that how could I let him go he was hawk moth who have been destroying Paris all the time. I tried to talk to him and calm him down but he ran away without even listening to me.

After sighing in defeat when I couldn't find cat noir, I went home too after taking the miraculous back from everyone. After a lot of thinking and gaining myself out of the shock, I decided not to tell the exact truth to people. Mr.agreste should get punished for what he and Nathalie did.

I went to the mayor and told him the truth. First, he was not ready to believe but then he saw that I, the ladybug was saying it so he agreed with me. Mayor said that Mr.agreste will get punished but no one will be told the real reason except for some authorised people. No one means no one, not even... Adrien.

Next day, Mr.agreste and Nathalie were arrested and this news was all over the Paris and lies were made that he did was involved in some illegal work so that's why he was arrested.

Even Adrien was told this lie. I was there watching Mr.agreste and Nathalie get arrested. After they were gone with police I saw Adrien entering the house and closing the door behind him. This was the last time I saw him as high school was already over. We have graduated one week ago. It was the last time I saw both Adrien and cat noir. But then I had to think forward and finally decided to go to America and use the scholarship which I got from that fashion designing college. I tried to contact them but they never called or messaged back. So I had to leave without seeing them.

*flashback over*

The plane landed and I came out of the airport I saw my parents and my best friend. We went bakery and caught up with the things we missed.

After a lot of talks and eating and I finally asked Alya "Hey Alya what about Adrien and Nino? I mean you haven't said a single word about them". Alya said"you see Mari I actually don't know how is he? After you left Adrien used to rarely meet but soon that rare meetings also stopped and I and Nino lost contact with him so I seriously don't know how is he, well talking about Nino he is on a trip with his family for a week he was really sorry that he couldn't come". I tried to take in everything that Alya said and I could only manage to say "oh... ok".

Then I looked at the time and said "you should leave now it's too late after all I need to sleep I am tired". "Marinette, can I ask you for a favour please" Alya questioned. "Just call me Mari and What is it" I asked. "Oh ok well Mari... Actually, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and at the same time I have to take an interview I can't go to two different places at the same time so I was wondering if you can go and take the interview at my behalf please Mari this is very important for me" Alya requested. I can't say no to my best friend "ok fine where and who" I asked. "At Agreste's company. Well, I don't know who is the owner, I heard that after Mr.agreste someone else handled the company, I mean knowing Adrien didn't like this all so I don't think it's him" Alya replied. "I don't know but I will do it for you" I said.

Alya continued "actually most of the people don't know the new owner, he is too secretive and doesn't make any appearance, I have even heard he have no lady in his life... and yeah I forgot to tell that adrein still model but never do any appearance too". "Ok then, now I will see you tomorrow after the interview, I will message" I said and she left with a bye. I went to my bed and lay down to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day I guess...
_________________________________________
13 January 2020...
Next part tomorrow