Scars

I woke up due to the sunlight coming straight to my face. I had some pain between my legs and then I thought that where am I? I turned my head and saw adrein sleeping peacefully beside me with his hand wrapped around my waist. I smiled at his sleeping face, he was looking so cute.

I slowly got up from the bed making sure adrein doesn't wake up. I wore my inner clothes and adrein's shirt. I got my tablet and saw that all the maids and cooks were on holiday. Now I understand what it meant by that I have to do some odd jobs sometimes. So I decided to go and make breakfast by myself.

I went to kitchen and turned on some music. I decided to make pancakes. I was mixing the batter in the bowl while swaying my hips with the music I turned around and gasped.

Adrein was sitting on the table while looking at me with a flirty smile. "Hey" he said. I smiled at him and said "hey".

"You seem energetic this morning" he said. "Yeah. Well, you hungry?" I asked him. "Very" he said. "Good cause I am making pancakes" I said and danced a little.

After we had breakfast the honey was all over my hands. He took my hand and started licking the honey off my hand and said "let's get you cleaned up".

We went to his bathroom. I was first too shy to do so, I mean ofcourse he has seen me like that last night but It was in dark and this is day light. Then too his smiles always convinced me.

When we were taking the bath I got a chance to get a clear look of the cuts on his chest. There were 3 to 4 cuts and it seemed like some more injuries were also there but they are healed. Then too I didn't say anything at that time.

After we took a bath, I wrapped a towel around me and went to my room. I wore some comfortable clothes like a top and shorts. I heard a knock on my door and I knew who it was.

"You don't need to knock you know that" I said. He opened the door and came in and said "but that's not a gentlemanly thing to come in without knocking". I went to put my hand on his chest but he suddenly caught my both hands. At first I was afraid that did I do something wrong. But then he wrapped his hands around his waist and put his own hands on my shoulder. I giggled at his actions and his face softened. "Ok we do have got some work" I said and he sighed. I again noticed the darkness in his mansion and decided to ask him "hey adrien". "Yeah?" he said. "Will you mind if I do little changes to the mansion like pull up the curtains, I mean it's so dark, maybe a little light won't be bad" I asked with sincerity. "Ok, as you wish" he said and I smiled. His phone started ringing and then he left to get the call. I sighed. "Still going to say you don't love him?" Tikki said popping out of her hiding place. "Hey tikki" I said. "Hey mari, so did you found out something" she asked. "Yes about that you know I saw few cuts on his chest. I mean tikki something more bad then we expect has happened to him and I think that, that's the reason for his change and this is the thing we need to figure out" I said with determination. "Looks like having nights with him will help you to figure out things" tikki said in teasing way. I blushed. Then we heard adrien coming back and she hide back. "Hey mari" he said. "Yes?" I asked. "Could you please prepare three guests room for tomorrow?" He asked. "Yeah I can but for whom?" I asked. He kept silent then sighed and said "my family". "Wha-what" I asked. "My aunt Amilie, brother felix and sister chloe are coming to meet" he said with a sadness in his tone. (Chloe is adrein's cousin sister in this story and felix real sister) "oh ok" I said. "I guess for that you have to stay here" he said. "No problem after all I had to do some changes" I said. Before leaving he came to me and kissed me. "see you later" he said. "yeah" I said. He left and I sighed. "Ok let's get to work" I said. I pulled up all the curtains of the mansion and did some settings for the furniture and decoration so that it look little homey. I didn't went to his father's office and basement because it was prohibited to go there. I prepared the guest rooms and by now 6 hours has already passed. I lost the track and forgot that I was not allowed to enter the room which was the last corner room of the corridor. I entered and saw a beautiful room but covered with dust. I was admiring the room and thought that why such a beautiful room is kept so dirty. by the look it looked like it was a females room. suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around and saw Adrein. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "uhh I was cleaning and doing little changes as I told you" I said. "Marinette, this is the last corner room of the corridor where you are not allowed to come" he said. My eyes widened with fear "oh my god I am sorry i didn't even realized that it is that room. I didn't do it on a purpose I swear, are you going to punish me now?" I asked him with fear. "It's ok, it doesn't matter because it's you, not someone else and for your information I will tell you that this was my mom's room" he said. Then I understood that why I wasn't allowed to come here. "I can leave if you want" I said. "No I don't want you to leave actually I want you in my room after dinner" he said and my eyes popped. "but... but wasn't your family going to come today" I said. "They were going to but there flight delayed, so now in my room in ten minutes after dinner" he said and left. After dinner, he looked at me and I blushed as I was already knowing his intentions but I wasn't knowing he is going to surprise me even more. After cleaning up I went to my room and called out tikki. "yes mari" she said. "One secret is revealed tikki. The last corner room is Adrien's mom room and that's why it was prohibited to go there" I said. "That's good and I now really do think that there are lot more secrets to know for you" she said. "Not only for me tikki, for you too, it's not like you know something and I don't" I said. she laughed nervously. "I have to even find a way to get into touch with Cat Noir. I need to find him but for now I- I have to go to Adrien's room" I said. Tikki just smiled and told me good night and with that I left for Adrein's room. I opened the door and suddenly the door closed behind me and a clothe was wrapped around my eyes. I started panicking but soon heard a voice saying "shhhh... relax, it's me". I understood it was Adrein and then realized he has blind folded me and started blushing thinking that what he is going to do. He picked me up bridal style and laid me down on his bed. "Don't be scared you are going to enjoy it" he said seductively in my ears and I felt shiver down my spine. Surely this is going to be a long night...

2 February 2020