you're still a virgin?

Next day I woke up and saw tikki fast asleep at the pillow next to me. I got up and went to bathroom to get ready. I had a quick shower and went to wear clothes. Since I am a designer too I should look at my looks.

I wore a black dress which perfectly fit my curves and it came to my upper thighs and for matching I wore black heels

I wore a black dress which perfectly fit my curves and it came to my upper thighs and for matching I wore black heels. I let my hair down. There was still two hours to leave so I decided to work on the spring line which adrein asked me to.

After working for an hour, I decided to go through his schedule so that I could clearly tell him. with that I got my tablet and examined it carefully. Then I went for the breakfast and saw he was not here. A maid was going to call him but I said I will call him and then I went to his room.

I knocked on his door and he said come in. I went inside and saw him struggling with his tie. "I came to call for breakfast, well umm...May I... help" I said. "No I can do it" he said.

I was standing there watching him but then I said "ok that's it, I am doing it" I said and went to him.

At first he hesitated but then let it go. I did his tie properly and then tucked it in his collar properly and then I saw how close I was to his face.

I was going to bite my lip but I suddenly stopped remembering everything what happened. He noticed what I was going to do. He looked disappointed. Then I went to grab his coat and gestured him to wear.

He turned and put his hands in the coat and said "you know you don't have to do this" he said. "But in contract there was written I have to do odd jobs" I said. "Only when needed" he said. "You can say I helped" I shrugged. I fixed his tie and coat and said "ready". "Let's head for breakfast" he said. "Yeah" I said.

Before leaving the room he whispered in my ear "you look hot" and he left. I was blushing and standing there dumbfounded.

After eating we went to his office and I went inside with him. I told him his schedule but most of them were meetings and he asked me to cancel or postpone them. Then the day went so fast I didn't even realize it's almost over. Meetings and meetings even inaugurations and I even met different designers and I was introduced to everyone. Too much for one day but I will get hang of it.

We got back home and I went to my room. We already had dinner after the inauguration. I remembered that I have to show him my spring designs so I went to his room and knocked. He said come in and I went inside. He was still in his suit.

"Mr.agres- I mean adrein I wanted to show you the designs I worked on" I said. He walked to me and took the tablet. He watched carefully and then said "great work, just little more touch up and it will be perfect. You also just need some experience mari then you will be amazing in your work like you already are" he said. "Thank you" I said.

I didn't realize that I was biting my lip. "You are again doing that" he said. "Doing what" I said and again started biting my lip. He came closer to my face and moved his thumb on my lower lip by caressing my cheek and then I realised what I was doing.

He was going to kiss me but stopped and said "why you are not deciding marinette, what's the matter". "It's just difficult for me to decide and wait a minute... why are youuuu...so desperate" I asked in a teasing way. "Don't change the topic mari, what are you hiding?" He said.

Now this time I was literally shocked which was clearly visible on my face and said "how do you always know that what I am feeling, thinking or doing" I asked in shock. He leaned more and I could feel his hot breath on my face "I think I understand you well.... but what's the matter marinette,  you just have to decide.  If you like it or want it with me then yes or if you don't like it so no" he said.

I can't hide anymore I need to tell him. There is no point in hiding. "I will not know" I whispered to him. "What do you mean" he asked. "I won't know I haven't- I never..... I never did..." I stammered.

He took the hint because I could see his eyes widen. "You're still a virgin?" He asked. I finally made eye contact with him and nodded. He released a breath and said "how? Men should throw themselves at you, I mean look at you". I smiled and said "maybe I never got one I wanted" I said. "Where have you been?" He said and leaned forward touching our foreheads. "Maybe waiting" I said.

We were silent for a few seconds but then he caressed both my cheeks and said "now it depends on you if do you want me to be the one to change it" he said and kissed me.

The kiss didn't long last because I pulled away. He looked at me confused and then I left to go to my room. I took the contract papers out and took a pen. Tikki came out of my purse and said "are you really going to do what I am thinking?" She asked. "Yes tikki I am going to do what you are thinking" I said and left to his room.

I entered his room and saw he already removed his court and tie. I think he was going to change. He looked at me confused and then looked at the paper in my hands.

I went to his desk and opened the last page. I started fidgeting with the pen thinking one last time. I suddenly felt his hot breaths on my one shoulder and I understood he was standing right behind me, watching. I finally ticked on YES and signed the paper. I closed the file and put the pen on the desk.

As soon as I turned, two pair of lips were smashed on mine. I took no time and kissed him back. He made me sit on his desk and started moving his hands over me. I gripped on his hair deepening the kiss. After few minutes which felt like hours he pulled away to breathe.

Then he again started kissing me and wrapped my leg around his waist. He picked me up and gently laid on his bed. He then went to the door and locked it and dimmed the lights.

He came back to me and towered over me. I got up from my laying position and sat back and we again started kissing. I felt his hands going at the back and started unzipping my dress. After unzipping he pushed me down and pulled off my dress. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor.

He started kissing  my neck leaving hickeys and soon found my sweet spot. He started sucking and licking over there and at that time low moans were skipping my mouth.

He unclipped my bra and I gasped and threw it away. Then he started massaging, licking, biting and sucking on my breast.

By this time I was a moaning mess. After sometime he moved from my breast to my stomach and left a trail of kisses and then went to my that part.

He gave me a peck over there and I moaned. He then started licking and biting on my inner thighs leaving hickeys. He finally took off my soaking panties and through them away. He got up and took of his own pants and boxers.

I was staring at him and then he came on top of me and said "this is going to hurt". He slowly entered his in mine and I gasped. It was painful. He was moving with really a very slow pace.

Then soon that pain started turning into pleasure. I started moaning again and on hearing my moans he stared moving faster. This time my moans were very loud. He was going fast with every second. I digged my fingers on his back with so much pleasure.

Soon enough I came and when he was going to cum he pulled himself out of me before he could cum inside me. He collapsed on my other side and we were both breathing heavily. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. We were staring into each other's eyes and then he got up and pulled the blanket and covered me and himself. I shifted to him and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his hand around my waist.

Before drifting to sleep I noticed something on his chest. Are those... scars? I was going to ask him but u saw him already asleep. I decided I will try to come to know later and with that I drifted to sleep...

1 February 2020