what was he like?

I went back to my home and when I entered I found alya already over there on my computer. I thought this is the time to tell her that I wasn't able to complete the task.

"Umm.... before you say anything-" she cuts me off and said "you are goddess this is perfect". I didn't understand what she was saying "what".

"I just got his email and he answered all the questions" she said. I took a sigh of relief then alya started "so what was he like?". "Umm.. he was fine" I shrugged.

"Fine? Just fine?" She questioned raising eyebrows. "Umm.. he was really polite and he was courteous and..... very formal and uhhh clean."

"Clean?" Alya said. "And you know he was very smart and intense. It was kind of intimidating. I can understand the fascination". "Uh huh" she said. I chuckled and said "why are you looking at me like that?".

"Like what?" She said. "Ok" I got up from the place where i was sitting. "I am gonna make sandwich do you want one?" I asked. "No thanks" she replied.

She was clicking on my computer when I came back "when were you going to tell me that he is Adrien and he has become ridiculously hot" she said. "I am sure if you... attracts to that sort of human then..." she cut me off "hot type of human" she chuckled.

"I asked him if he was gay because it was in your questions what would you do that to me?" I asked. "Because everyone said that he never interact with any girl or lady-" I cut her off "may be he just wants to keep his private life private alya". "Now you are defending him " she said. "I am terminating this conversation." I said. "Too bad we don't have some original stills of your hot,clean 24-year-old billionaire. Camera love him as much as you do" she said.

I was going to take a bite from my sandwich but she took it away from me and said "ok I wasn't hungry but now I am. Thank you. I love you" she left.

Next day
I was in my art class. Yeah art class I needed to improve my drawing. I was still having that pencil which adrein gave me and I was chewing it.

Surprisingly nathanial was there too, I was in contact with him when I was in America. He was graduated too from a college of paris, he studied for art and photography.

I was leaving when class was over, while opening my small car which my parents gave me I heard someone shouting "mari, I have been looking for you" I turned over and said "hey Nathaniel".

"Guess what"

"what"

"portland place is going to show my photographs in the exhibition next month" he said while smiling.

"oh my god congratulations Nath that's so good" I hugged him and pulled away and said "we gotta celebrate".

"Yeah yeah you got it" he opened the car door for me and I kissed his cheek and said "thank you". " I will see you later" he said. "Okay" then I left.
_________________________________________
15 January 2020