I am gonna prove it

Today is adrein's birthday and Amelie, chloe, alya, nino, me and even felix organized a birthday party for him. He said he doesn't like to celebrate his birthday so we have a little get to together type birthday party at his mansion in which only close ones are invited. Well talking about last night so yeah... adrein keeps me insisting that I should do this more often to him or else he will again scare me like that. We caught into a fight but at last I had to stay quiet when he said "for you, dying is also worth it". I know... chessy. Talking about his gift I am going to do something in party.

Well right now we all are getting ready for the party in our rooms. Even if it is a small party but it's a birthday party of a billionaire so without press and media it can't happen. Talking about the guests so family members like Amelie, chloe, felix, alya and nino. Others Mr. And Mrs. Bourgeois, my parents, high school friends, adrein's important business associates and all and all. While thinking about everything I got ready and went to catch my handsome guy. I slowly entered his room without making any noise and slide down my hands at his waist from the back and kept them on chest. "Happy birthday" I whispered in his ears. He let out a soft laugh and said "how many times are you going to say it?". "As many times it takes to make you understand that how special your birthday is" I said. "I will only agree if I ask you something as my birthday gift and you will give it to me" he said. "Well your birthday gift is already ready from my side but I am even ready to give anything else to you. So what is it?" I asked. "Umm... I will ask later" he said. "Ok... so let's go or else press will become too impatient to see the birthday boy and will burst into the room" I said jokingly. He turned around and first his eyes widened and then soften. "You know I have a bad habit of underestimating your beauty. Whenever I think that you are already too beautiful you prove me wrong mylady" he said wiggling his eyebrow. "Ok enough with the flirt. Now may we go" I asked. "Of course princess" he said and gave me a peck on the lips and interlinked his arm with me. We exited the room and started walking down the stairs. Everyone started clapping and shouting and cheering for the birthday boy.

(Ignore the Bourgeois written at the back and Mari's hair are still long)

Whole mansion was decorated beautifully with black and red theme style. Music was heard in the background, chattering was going on between people. Some were enjoying drinks while some were enjoying food. After some talking and enjoying I let go adrein saying I am going to restroom but instead I went where the orchestra was playing. Lights suddenly got dimmed and everyone got confused. Well it is actually planned by me. I took a mike. Orchestra started playing the beats. Then when the time came I started singing.

Never was a leader
Never had a thing for fairytales
Not really a believer, oh-oh
Small voice in the quiet
Guess I never dared to know myself
Can my heart beat quiet? No