bakery visit

I was at bakery, working. Not at that bakery which is at my house. My parents business was going pretty well so they opened one more and this one was pretty bigger than other one. My mom said till I don't get any job I can give a hand and I agreed.

This bakery was like huge hall and partitioned by a wall and it was a cafe too. At first partition there was bakery and entrance while other partition was cafe. I was not alone here, a guy named paul also worked here hired by my parents.

I was working at the cafe side setting up everything when he came and said "hey mari, could you give a hand here" he pointed towards the bakery. "Yeah uh I will be right there" I said. I left the work I was doing and walked towards the bakery other side.

When I turned by the wall, I saw him, standing there and I gasped. "I thought it was you" Adrien said.

"What the..." I murmured. He was again wearing a suit."What a pleasant surprise miss dupain cheng" he said. "Just Mari" I said and cleared my throat and repeated "just mari... you are in here".

"I was in the area for business, I needed to pick up a few things. Are you free?" He said. "Yeah. What can I help you with" I asked. "Do you have chocolate croissants?" He asked.

"Uhh yes yes we do, but we have other flavors too " I said. "Please lead the way miss dupain Cheng" he said politely. "Just mari" I said and showed him the way. "We have chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, strawberry and passionate fruit" I said.

"Can I have one chocolate and one passionate fruit?". "Yeah sure. Is that it?"."I would like to have macaroons and pastry too". "Oh ok. Which flavor?". "Macaroons passionate fruit and pastry chocolate".

"Ohk... uh looks like you like these flavors a lot".

" I like chocolate more".

"Oh uhh ok. Umm anything else".

"I was wondering to take a coffee". "Ok". I asked Paul to make coffee while I was packing his food.

Mom is eco friendly so we used paper bags and in that we have a special way to tie up a rope or thread just like a scout, on seeing it he asked me "that's impressive, are you a girl scout".

I chuckled and said "uhh no. Organized group activities are not my thing now a days".

"So what is your thing".

"Umm...I don't know....books. ok one chocolate croissant, one passionate fruit croissant, one box of passionate fruit macaroons, one chocolate pastry and one coffee, anything else".

"What do you suggest?"

"After so much I don't think I would suggest, over eating is not a good thing".

"Then that's it".

"Cool, Thank you for answering alya's questions by the way".

"I hope she is feeling better". "Yeah she is, here is your coffee, but she was complaining for not seeing any original photo".

"If she did like an original then I am around tomorrow".

"You did be willing to do that?".

"Yeah". Suddenly paul came from behind and hold my shoulders and said "so you need any help mari".

"Uhh no no I am ok, I can handle" I pushed his hands away. For a second I felt like adrien was glaring at him.

When paul left he spoke up "you know I live in my mansion but sometimes I like to use my other condos" he slid his info card towards me "call me before 10" he said and I widened my eyes.

Then he cleared "about the photos". "Oh ya I will". He paid for his things and left. I saw him through the glass sitting and driving away in his car. I quickly called alya and told about this to her. She got excited and said she would love too. With that I called him at 9:15
(Bold adrein
Italic marinette)
Hello
Hello mari
How did you know it's me
Lucky guess you can say or your voice
Oh umm ok. So I wanted to say that we would like to come to your photoshoot if you want
Ya sure thing I will message you the address and time
Oh ok good night
Good night
(End of the call)
I was excited for tomorrow I don't know why. I was thinking how much he has changed he is always having this same look on his face all the time and just smile a little bit and he has become too.... formal. Who knows what else is there. Let's see what happens tomorrow...
___________________________________________ 16 January 2020