America really looks nice

After two days, I went to America to meet my college friends. Right now I was in a hotel having lunch with them. They were ana, christian and erica. "So how's your job going" erica asked. "It's going great" I said. "But you know it's really appreciable that you got such a big job at first time" Christian said. "Yeah it's really appreciable" ana said. "Thank you" I said. "Did we forgot to tell you that we moved in together" Christian said. "Oh really, that's amazing" I said as I was happy for them. "Yup, I am happy" ana said. After that we talked more and after 1 hour ana and christian left. Me and erica were remaining. My phone buzzed and I saw it's a message from adrein and it was written that "America really looks nice". "Holy fuck" I said. "What is it" erica asked. "Adrein.... he is here... in America" I said. "Hello there" I heard someone saying and I turned and saw adrein. I was staring at him with shock. "Hello Mr.agreste, I am erica, Mari's friend" erica said. "It's really nice to meet you erica" he said. Erica gave me a look with a teasing wink and left after a few minutes saying "I will be outside". "What are you doing here" I asked him. "I came to see you" he said. "Really? I mean I really can't believe you are here" I said. "Yeah, I even got a room here in this hotel" he said and I knew what he is trying to hint me. "I hope you are comfortable in it" I said showing that I didn't get his hint. "What are you doing tomorrow for the breakfast" he asked. "Well nothing but why?" I asked him. "You will see" he said. He kissed my forehead and left. Rest of the day I hangout with erica and went to her apartment as I was staying with her. I got a message from adrein asking me where I was so that he can pick me up tomorrow in the morning. I send him my location and drifted to sleep. Next day I woke up and got ready.

 Next day I woke up and got ready

After an hour he came to pick up. I saw he is driving the car. I entered the car and took a seat beside him and said "No driver today huh". "I thought to have some privacy for us" he said. "What about your family, aren't they home" I asked. "Aunt went to meet her friends as well chloe and talking about felix, he is always out" he said. "ok so... where are we going" I asked him. "You will see" That's all he said. He started driving. We were in a comfortable silence and a pleasant song was playing on radio. After 45 minutes and after crossing a forest, he finally stopped. I got out of the car and he motioned his hand for me to take. I took his hand and he started pulling me with him. This place was a large empty ground with a long road in between. When we started walking I saw gliders. "Hello, I am Mr.agreste and I think we already talked" he said. "Oh yes Mr.Agreste, your ride is ready" the guy said. "Ride? we are going to ride in this" I asked with excitement. Adrein gave me a smile which meant yes. I started smiling to. The guy lead us to a glider which was already ready in the position for take off.

We took our seats in glider and I was sitting in front while Adrein at my back seat

We took our seats in glider and I was sitting in front while Adrein at my back seat. Soon glider took off going high in the sky. I couldn't stop giggling. Soon glider started taking turns and even did 360 degree turns and at that time my giggles incresed. Everything was so small and beautiful from here. After I guess half an hour or something our glider was on the ground. I came out of the gilder and Adrein too. I was still giggling while walking towards his car. "That was incredible Adrein... Thank you" I said. "I aim to please Ms.Dupain Cheng" He said. "And you said you didn't do romance anymore" I said in a teasing way. "I don't" he said. "hmmm" I said playfully.  "Mari" he said. "What?" I asked. He was staring at me. "What? Why are you fighting this" I asked. He stayed silent. "What are you afraid of?" I asked him. He wasn't again saying anything. Suddenly his phone started ringing. He picked up the call and started speaking "Hello...... what? when?...... ok, ask stephen to ready the plane I will be there in 30 minutes" he said and ended the call. "What happened?" I asked him. "I have to go back to Paris got some urgent work, come I will drop you" he said. I didn't question him more. He dropped me and after a quick kiss he left. Is he ever going to tell me what happened to him?...

4 February 2020