epilogue

3 years later
I am working in my office on a shirt and... my office is in agreste mansion. I left the job at audrey fashion and now I am the head designer of Agreste design company. My office is gabriel agreste's old office. Adrien finally decided to let it go and use it and about that 'punishment' room, it's changed into a store room but I don't let Adrien go there even if it's important. Even Adrien's face shows that he don't want to go there. Well I am fixing a last minute shirt and all mannequins are full. I guess I need to use a living mannequin. I got out of the office and went to search for him. He is not in the kitchen nor in the bedroom. Finally I found him. Sleeping on the couch in 'kids' room.

 Sleeping on the couch in 'kids' room

Yes... we have 'kids'. After 3 months of my pregnancy doctor told us that we are going to have twins. Now they both are 2 years old. We have a boy and a girl.

Girl was born with blond hair so we decided to name her Emilie while call her Emma as a nick name and boy name is hugo

Girl was born with blond hair so we decided to name her Emilie while call her Emma as a nick name and boy name is hugo. Adrien was really happy that we named her Emilie and I still remember that how bubbly and excited he was about having twins. He love both of them with complete heart but Emma is more attached to him while hugo is attached to me. He is a great father. When we went for shopping for kids while I was 5 months pregnant because that time we came to know we are having a girl and a boy, he kept rambling that how he wants his kittens to look and what to wear. Later on when they were born and when emma opened her eyes we found out she even have green eyes. Even hugo too. Looks like only hugo traded my hair. "Your work is finished?" Asked Adrien. "Uhh no... actually I needed your help, but I thought you were asleep" I said. "No, I was just laying down for a bit as hugo fell asleep and I didn't want to disturb him. Let me just tuck hugo in bed then I will be there" he said. I went to my office and waited for him. When he came, I told him my problem and asked him to wear the shirt so that I can alter it.