boss's boss's boss

Next day when I woke up, I saw a message from adrein.
Adrein- dreamt about me?
I chuckled at his message.
Me- you need to be that lucky for it.
Adrein- I think I already am...
Me- how?
Adrein- I have you...
I smiled and then went to get ready. This time I reach faster because I had car. For last few days when I was using bus it took really long time like 1 hour, but now it only took 20 minutes. Day went easy as always. There was not much work load. After 7 hours I was done with my work so I was ready to leave when Jack came to me and said "are you leaving?". "Yeah, I am done with my work. So I was planning on to leave" I said. "I am also done with my work. I was actually going for a coffee. If you want one you can come with me?" He asked. I thought for a second that it's not good to refuse your boss. So I said "well maybe I need to have one". "Ok" he said. When I came out of the office I waited for jack as he was bringing his things. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name "marinette". I turned around and saw a girl standing there. She looked familiar with her long brown hair and dark green eyes. "Am sorry do I know you?" I asked as I was sure that I have seen her somewhere. That brunette suddenly started shaking her head telling me no "it's ok, it doesn't matter" she said. I noticed the bandage on her wrist and I was going to question her again but then jack came and said "ok let's go". He started pulling me so I decided to let it be. He took me to a nearby cafe we ordered our coffees. We had our coffees and started talking about different kind of topics or about work. When I was talking to Jack I heard a voice from behind saying "Hi". I turn around and saw Adrien standing beside me then I saw Jack. I saw the situation is becoming tense so I spoke up "umm hey well... jack he is adrein agreste and adrein he is jack". "I am the boyfriend" he said and extended his hands for handshake. "I am the boss" jack said and shaked hands then Jack said again "so what would you like to have adri?". I mentally facepalm myself because I was knowing that adrein will not like that. "Nothing, actually now I would like to excuse and take my girlfriend with me" he said and took ahold of hands. "Bye" I said and left with him. When we came out of the cafe I said "you can't talk to him like that". "We never know what's on his mind" he said. This guy really is too protective and gets more protective with any guy around me. "Come on he is my boss, you don't need to worry about anything, just calm down" I said chuckling. "Calm is not right now in my dictionary" he said. "Ok then I know what to do to calm you down" I said and gave him a mischievous grin. I pulled him in of a regular supply store and handed him the trolley to handle. He gave a 'are you serious face'. I started picking up the things and placing in the trolley when he said "when you said that you know what to do to calm me down, I really was imagining something  better" he said pouting. I giggled at his action. He wouldn't have realized it but slowly the old adrein was coming back and I wanted him to be back. "Last time when you went shopping" I asked him. "Italy... a week ago" he said. "And what you brought?" I asked again picking up some snacks and chocolates. "An airline" he said simply. I turned around and stared at him with wide eyes. He was giving me a wide smile. "I should remember that you still can surprise me in different ways" I said. After that we went to my apartment and it was already time for dinner so we started making it. Adrein was struggling with vegetables and knife and it was really adorable to see him like this. "Are you sure you don't need help?" I asked jokingly. "Uh no" he said. I decided to tease him so I went to him and while running my hand over his hand I said "excuse me" and then I took out a bowl from the cabinet. Then after few minutes I again went to grab something and again intentionally brushed my hands with his. "I know what are you trying to do" he said. "What I am trying to do?" I said innocently. "You know that you just have to ask" he said. "I think we should take it slow" I said. "Ok" he said. "Ok?" I asked him. "Ok" he said again then he continued "tell me about your job at audrey fashion". "Well, it's pretty good and Jack seems interested in my work" I said. "Tell me about people over there you know that I believe in keeping staff happy" he said and I put down my knife and started staring at him with shock. "You are buying that fashion studio?" I asked him and he only smiled. "Oh my god you can't do this that's my working place adrein, that's my job" I said protesting. "It's not like that, I have been thinking to buy that as I don't think I have a studio in that area" he said. "But you are going to be my boss then" I said. "Technically I am going to be your boss's boss's boss" he said. "And I am going to be sleeping with my boss's boss's boss" I said. "Oh now see where are you taking it" he said. "You are an ass" I said and went to place the food which was ready now in the plate. "Oh I am an ass... great" he said. I slowly turned and went to him from his behind and I tried to touch him but his reflexes were so quick that he hold my hands before I could. "Still no" I asked. He said nothing so I decided to let it be. We had dinner and then he said "so maybe I should go now" he said. I didn't wanted him to leave so I said "don't". I went to him and kissed him. After a minute he pulled away and said "I thought you wanted to take it slow". I bite my lip teasing him and said "I changed my mind". He gave me a big smile and again went to kiss and while doing that he picked me up and took me to my bedroom. Oh God I missed him so much...

12 February 2020