I can't do this to you

I was packing little stuffs that I needed as everything was already ready at his house. I took my diary, the lucky charm bracelet he gave me, some photos and some other sort of things.

I took my side purse too in which tikki felt comfortable. Ofcourse I was taking her with me, I needed someone while figuring things out as in contract it was clearly said that I can't tell anyone what's going on.

I grabbed my bag after shoving the stuffs in it and went downstairs. I kissed my parents cheek and hugged them. They wished me luck and I went outside of the bakery and saw gorilla waiting.

He opened the limo door for me and I entered just then it clicked to me that I forgot the contract file. I asked him to stop and I ran into the bakery and got the file. I said sorry to him and finally he started driving. After all these years a part of clumsiness is still in me.

Soon we reached the agreste mansion. I was happy that Atleast my first day starts with a place I know but then I remembered some rules saying I can't enter some part of the house. Why? I thought. I exited the limo and went inside the house.

It was dark with all windows hidden with curtains. I remember that when I came into his house as ladybug that times these windows were allowed to draw sunlight but now it's not.

"You are finally here" I heard a voice saying. I turned and saw Adrien standing at top of the stairs. "Umm yeah" I said. "Come and follow me I will show you the room" he said and I followed him.

He stopped in front of a door and I noticed it's just next to his room. "This will be your room and as I said yesterday everything is arranged already you don't need to worry about anything" he said. "Ok but when we move to your other condos or houses I will need to carry them with me" I said.

"No, at my every place everything you need is already there" he said. My eyes widened. "You mean to say my wardrobe is there at every palce" I asked. "Yes" he shrugged. "Oh god this is too much, it would have costed so much" I said. He sighed "When you will stop worrying marinette and what I said yesterday, no questioning". I shut my mouth. "Ok we will be leaving in an hour and when we reach to office my receptionist will tell you what exactly your work is" he said.

I nodded and then he went to his room. Before closing the door he took a glance at me and then closed it. Then I went into my new room and it.was.huge.

I wasn't able to believe that this is my room

I wasn't able to believe that this is my room. I was admiring it's beauty and then went towards the front right corner of the room at right side of the tv. That was wardrobe area. I slide the slider to see what's there inside. There were outfits of different types. There were tops, shirts, dresses, gowns and working clothes, then I went to the the other one and when I slide it I saw Jeans, shorts, skirts, pjs, towels and inner wear clothes. Then I went to the opposite side and when I opened it I saw shoes, heels, boots, purses, accessories and some girl use things. I then went to see the bathroom and it was beautiful too.