Elevator kiss

I woke up at an unknown place. I saw it was a room and I was on a bed. At my side table there was a glass of juice and a medicine. On glass of juice there was a note written 'drink me' and on plate on which medicine was kept there was a note written 'eat me'. I did as it was written, I took the medicine and drank the juice.

After a few minutes, a sweating Adrien came in. "Oh you woke up." He said. "Yeah umm... where am I?" I asked him. "We are in a hotel room and let me remind you that you were at club too drunk and I came to pick you up and as we are in opposite side of city I thought it's better to stay here for night" he said.

I noticed there was only one bed. "Where did you sleep?" I asked. He pointed at my other side and then something crossed my mind. "Did we- I mean by any chance if we..." i tried to say.

"Don't worry, sex while being drunk is not a good idea" he said and I felt relieved then I saw what I was wearing. "I wasn't wearing this last night. Did you changed my clothes?" I asked embarrassed.

"Yes I did because your clothes were totally into vomit I couldn't have let you sleep in that condition so I changed you but don't worry you were wearing your inner clothes and trust me I didn't peak" he said.

He put a tray of breakfast in front me in which there was a sandwich and French fries and asked me to eat or rather I should say demanded me to eat. I took a bite of my sandwich and then saw him taking off his sweaty shirt and I could see his perfectly tanned body with six packs and I couldn't help but stare.

He suddenly came in front of me on the bed and our face inches apart "if you were mine I swear you wouldn't have been able to sit for weeks" he said and then took a bite from my sandwich and fell on the other side of the bed to rest and I swear my face was red as a tomato when I realized what he has said.

He then started leaving the room while saying "I asked gorilla to pick up clothes for you". "You didn't have to" I said. "It's ok. Here are your clothes, get changed" he handed me a bag and left the room for me to change.

I changed my clothes and saw him working on his laptop and then he said "you look beautiful". I smiled and said "gorilla has a good taste" with that I bite my lip. He sighed and said while touching my lips "I would like to bite that lip". "Me too".

After that we left the hotel room and entered into the elevator. I was facing the elevator gate and he was standing slightly turned over towards me. I was biting my lip which was my new habit for about months.

I don't know why but mine and his breaths were heavy and he was staring at me, suddenly he said "fuck" and at the next moment I was pinned at the elevator wall and he started kissing me passionately. He took my both hands and placed them on my head and his one hand held my hands and other one caressed my cheek. He was kissing me passionately and...

Desperately.

Suddenly the elevator made a sound meaning it is going to open and as it started opening he moved away and stood at my other side. When the door opened four men were standing outside  and they entered the elevator. I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face. I heard him saying "what is it about elevators?". We then entered into his car and he started driving. We were in silence all the way. While my mind was driven to the kiss...

20 January 2020