Because I am fifty shades of fucked up

Today was the fashion show of the spring collection which took place after 1 week from the day when I had my fight with felix. Adrein still keeps asking what happened with felix and ofcourse felix didn't had the gut to tell his brother what he did, I think he knows that he will be killed. Meanwhile, I was getting messages from luka everyday and he even asked to hangout and invited me for dinner. Talking about my and adrein's relationship, it is same as usual no change and he still hasn't opened up to me yet. I tried to ask him again but no answer. As event was over, we got back to mansion. The event went really well and I was really praised for my designs. I was happy for my success. Adrien's family left to there home town after the fashion show. I decided to ask adrein that can I go out for an evening. I went to his room and knocked "come in mari" he said. This guy surely knows me very well. I entered and saw him playing piano. I walked up to him and leaned on the piano placing my both hands on it and said "This is so sad... everything you play nowadays is so sad. I still remember the tune you played while you, me and kagami were at bourgoeis anniversery function, that was lovely" I said and he stayed silent, didn't speak anything and again started playing the piano. "Are you ever going to tell me what happened with you?" I asked. Again no answer from him. I went and stood in front of him so that he stop playing and concentrate on me and said "You know you can trust me and share your problems with me" I said trying to make him free. "Like normal people?" he said. "yeah" I said and bite my lip trying to enlighten his mood. He again stayed silent which was ticking me now. "Is that so wrong?..." I said and tried to touch him but he pushed my hands away. I stared at him... hurt. He got up from his place and walked a little further. I thought there is no point so I decided to leave it in the place. " Fine" I said and finally decided to ask him " Can I go out for this evening?" I asked. He looked at me and asked "where?". "Well basically for a hangout or I should say dinner" I said. "And with who?" He asked. "Luka" I said. As I said Luka's name, adrein stared at me and then looked away thinking something. As he looked back at me, his eyes were dark which scared me. "No" he said "you can't go". "Why not? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "Because I said. You are not going out with luka" he said. "But it's just a dinner and I will be back in 2 hours what's wrong with it. You let me go to America but you are not letting me go to a dinner" I asked him and this time a little angrily. He faced me and walked towards me and with that I gulped. "Is this because of the contract?" I asked him. "Fuck the contract, I think it's a little redundant, don't you?" he said. "Then the rules are reduntant too?" I asked. "No, the rules stands" he said. "And what if I break them" I asked still angry. "Then there will be consequences" he said. "Punishment" I said. "Yes" He said in an angry tone. Now I wasn't able to control myself. All the anger and frustration was coming out. "Why do you want to punish me?" I asked hurt while a tear rolled down my cheek. "Mari.." he said while trying to walk away. "Why do you wanna hurt me?" I asked him again. "I would never do anything to you that you can't handle" he said. "But why do you even wanna do anything to me at all, Adrein?" I asked angrily and tearing up. "If I told you, you would never look at me the same way again" he said. "So I was right... there is a reason or more" I said and he again started walking away. "Tell me..." I pleaded. He didn't say anything and I was facing his back. I thought for a second and I knew he was angry, so I was. "Do you wanna punish me right now?" I asked him. "YES, I wanna punish you right Now" He shouted while turning and walking towards me. Now he was standing right in front of me, our faces inches apart. "What if I told you that I feel the same way about being punished as you do about me touching you?" I said while again trying to touch him and he again pushed my hands away. I continued saying "and it's not like you and I are dating or something. You only said that you don't do romance or girlfriend thing, will you still punish me then?" I asked, still crying. "No... but that doesn't mean I didn't need to" he said again walking away and me following him while asking "why?". "Mari stop" he said and his voice cracked while saying it. "Why do you need to?" I asked him again. "BECAUSE IT'S THE WAY I AM" He shouted on me. I was staring at him with shock and disbelief. He walked and leaned on his  bedroom big window and said...

"Because I am fifty shades of fucked up..."

I stared at him for a few seconds and then started walking away but then I stopped at the door. I don't know what I was thinking. I folded my hands and said "Show me then". I turned to see him and now he was looking at me. "I need you to show me..." I said. "Punish me..." I said again angrily. He kept staring at me. "I want you to punish me, show me what you can do, It's the only way I can understand" I said unfolding my hands. I sniffed. I could see his angry face and I am sure so was mine. He finally started walking towards me. He took ahold of my arm and started pulling me out his room. I quietly followed him seeing his angry expression. He kept pulling me and I saw we were going towards basement. "I thought it's forbidden to go in the basement" I said. "Yes... because it's the punishment room" he said. He opened the basement door and dragged me in. The room was totally dark, no source of light. He then made me sit in a corner and I felt him chaining my both hands. While he was chaining my hands, I could see a little things due the light coming from outside of the door. There were broken glass pieces, some belts and..... blood stains???. Then he left shuting the door loudly. Now I was sitting alone in this dark room, sobbing and crying. 

(To be continued in the next chapter)

6 February 2020