A month later

For the last quest that was to win the bet with a B rank that was to prove that i can use the Mystical palm technique with the reward been two mystery boxes and one lottery ticket. When i opened the two mystery boxes i recived Telepathy ability and Poison Mist jutsu scroll then i used the lottery ticket i gained 50 food pills.

It has been a month since i have started volunteering at the hospital were for the past month i have been living and breathing medical ninjutsu, hell i even sleep at the hospital. That did not make my father happy but i will not stop until i know that with absoult sertenty that i will be able to save my mother.

Within this past month i have learned everything that the medic ninjas in the hospital knew for example the first thing that they have taught me is was the chakra scaple that took me a day to learn and the last thing that they taught me was the healing technique. Whenever i start learning a new medical ninjutsu we start off practicing on fish then work our way up to humans (These will be enamy shinobi that have been previously intergotated by .T.I.) before we are able to use the jutsu on paitens of the hospital.

Even though i know everything that other medical shinobi within the hospital know i cannot help but think that this knowloge is not enough to save my mother from dying. The only person that can teach me anymore is Tusnade herself but it would take a month to find her and at least another two months to learn what she knows by then my mother would already be..... NO! I will not let that happen!

I could try to create new medical ninjutsu techniques using my medical knowlage from my pervious world and combine it with my knowlage from this world but it will take too long for me to create and perfect the technique by the time i perfect it my mother will be...

What do i do?????

................................................................................................................................................................

(Currently in the Hokage's office. Third P.O.V)

The Third Hokage sat smoking on his pipe behind his desk that was filled with piles of paper with a masked anbu kneeling before the hokage but there was one thing eye catching about this anbu that is that his hair is white. (Just who could this person be?)

"Sir" An emotionless male voice says from behind the mask.

"Whats happened?"

"The boy that you told me to watch over. Has completed his medical ninjutsu training."

"WHAT!!!! How is that even possible? He has only been learning for a month even Tusnade took almost a year to learn all of the medical knowlage."

"The boy learns at an incredibale rate as he just seems to glance at a page to know all of it's information he can even resite it word for word not only that but his chakra control is perfect and he has healed all of the paitens under his care within a day or two. To say he is a genius is an understatement even Itachi wouldn't be able to keep up with this child's learning speed and this isn't just my opinion but all of the medical shinobi share this opinion of the boy."

"Hmm... If you say this then i believe you. For now keep watching the boy. Dismissed."

With that the anbu dissapeared in an instant.

"Mabey it's time for me to pass that over to the next genration." The Hokage mutters to himself.

"Cat!"

With this a shinboi wearing a cat mask apears out of no where infront of the Hokage kneeling.

"Sir"

"Bring me the Hyuga clan leader and his son Haru Hyuga."

With that the cat masked shinobi dissapeared.

TO BE CONTINUED