Training with the elders part one

Author note:
Sorry this is a short chapter and sorry for spelling mistakes.
End of author note.

Next morning:

I wake up wanting nothing more but to run away as the elders training starts today. If it was up to me those elders wouldn't have a single ounce of power in the clan but my father is an idiot, who listens to those old fools that see the branch member as trash no wounded Neji becomes obsessed with destiny and wanting the main family to have no power.

The only reason that the elders are trying to train me is to make me their puppet or so they might get more power in the clan having the clan heir listen to them without question. This is why I don't want anything to do with the elders but thanks to my father choosing to keep his position as head of the clan instead of his own son and I was about to forgive him, that is now never happening as to him the clan is more important than family.

Okay I am going to stop ranting and see get out of bed so I can get this over with but before that.

I look at the weight lounging on top of me to see Sora, who is now the same size as me now and is now so heavy that I cannot move as it's almost suffocating.

"Sora wake up!"

In response all I heard was *snore* this causes a tick make to appear on my forehead.

Okay one more time.

"Sora wake up!"

Again all I got was snores.

Okay that's it.

I make several hand signs then said "Water bullet" with that a water ball appears in thin air shooting towards Sora's face.

It splashes in Sora's face causing him to to jump off me and get into fighting stance growing while looking around for the danger. I take this chance to get out of bed and start getting dressed.

'Why do you keep doing that?' Sora whines using our mental link.

" it's not my fault you wouldn't wake u-." I am interrupted by my father's voice.

"Haru the elders are here!"

TO BE CONTINUED