Father is Going to start Trainning me!!!!

When we returned home after a 30 minute lecture about wandering off on my own mother sent me to my room as punishment were i was to wait for father to come home.

System what was the results of my last quest?

'The Quest to save Naruto from bullies was completed at SSS rank with the reward being 10 stat points, two mystery boxes and three lottery tickets. You also completed a hidden quest that was to awaken your combined kekkie genkai that was completed at SS rank with the rewards being two mystery boxes and five lottery tickets. Would you like to use them now?'

Wait. Why was the first quest finished at SSS rank?

'The quest was completed at SSS rank because you gained the Hokage's attention and soon the other clan heads will start paying attention to you.'

WOW. I gained the Hokage's attention? I cannot believe my luck! Soon i will make the whole world know my name but first i must get the whole village to see that i am a true genius, one that has never been seen before and to do that i would have to do something that everyone would believe was impossible. And i know just what i have to do to accomplish that.

First i should try to convince either my father or the Hokage to put me into the academy early I will do this when i save my sister from being kidnapped so no one has a reason to turn me down. Secondly I should graduate from the academy within one year of being there which will smash Kekashi's current record of gradutating at six years old. Thirdly become a Chunin the first opertunity i have and then become a jonin at the first chance i get. But to do this i need to incress my training and become even stronger which should be easier now that i have awakened my eyes as now i convince father to train me.

'Quest activated: Convince Hiashi to train you quest  rank C rewards are one lottery ticket. Do you accept the quest?'

I was going to do that any way so i accept the quest. Why is the rank so low?

'Quest accepted you have the rest of the day to complete the quest and the rank is so low as it would not take as much convincing as it normally would, now that you have awakened your dojutsu.'

Well father did say he would start training me early if i awakened my eyes younger then three years old so i see your point as it should not be that hard. System please open the mystery boxes and then use the lottery tickets

'Opening mystery boxes.... You have just gained the demonic illusion: false surroundings jutsu scroll, water clone jutsu scroll, water prison jutsu scroll and earth release: hiding like a mole jutsu scroll. Using lottery tickets.... You have gained 20 chakra suppressing seals, 30 flash bombs, 10 Blood increasing pill, 50 senbon, 20 Kunai, 5 sealing tags, 5 food pills and a set of weights.'

Cool there are some awsome jutsu i cannot wait to learn them! But before i can learn them i have to learn were all the tenketsu points before i start training with father so lefts read the book they got me for my birthday on tenketsu points while i am waiting for him to come home.

I reached under my bed and grabbed the book they got me for my first birthday then with it in hand i sat back on my bed then filicked through the book searching for information that i didn't already know.

( An hour later Hiashi P.O.V)

I walked through the front door after completing some clan buissness to find my wife stood waiting for me with a rare, worried look. It was this look that made me start to feel worried but i made sure to keep my serious mask on so that no one could see what i was feeling while questions swirled in my mind.Did something happen to the kid's? Were one of them hurt? Did one of the kid's in the village bully Hinata? Did something happen to one of the clan members?