Plans for the future

During this time of me being inside my mothers womb it has given me time to plan for the future in this world. This is my current plan:

My main goal for the future is to become the stongest shinobi that has ever lived within the world of Naruto but as i know the future of this world i should decide weather to intervine in some of the future events. I also need to decide who i can save without the plot changing too much so i will be able to predict and get ready for the future to come. 

The first thing that i need to change is Hinata's personality as i dont think that i would be able to live with a shy and nervous girl that cannot even form a full sentence properly. This should be easy to do as the main reason she was like that was because of the harsh treatment our father give her as the next family head but now that i was born first she is no longer the future clan head. So in other words i will have his full attention that will mean harsh training everyday which to be honest doesn't matter to me as it will make me alot stronger. But to make sure that i have his full attention so that he will leave Hinata completly alone i will have to show that i have more protential then her that means i must show that i am a genius from the begining. That should be easy with all my knowlage of Naruto and my previous world knowlage.

Next i must stop Hinata from been kiddnapped by kumogakure shinobi at third birthday celebration and prevent Hizashi's death as Neji becomes unbearable after his death going on and on about destiny.

I am not going to stop the destuction of the Uchiha clan as it would change too much of the plot and i will also not save Sasuke from himself as that would change too much of the plot. I also will not save Itachi as he would most likely just look for another way to die so there isn't much point.

I think i might help Naruto get stronger if not before then during the acadamy so that he will have a better chance to win against Kaguya in the 4th war and i might introduce him to seals as he is a Uzuimaki.

Well that is my plan for now i also would like to learn sage jutsu from Jiraiya in the future but if he refuses i will just find another way and i would like to learn how to control / use the ten tails chakra but only Masako can teach me that.

I can't wait for the future!!!! But for now i am going to enjoy this peaceful time i have in my mother's womb.

TO BE CONTINUED