Who? Part 2

Aurthor note:

Hi guys this is a short chapter with the next chapter been longer then normal that will be published next week hope you enjoy! Sorry for spelling mistakes.

End of Aurthor note

Someone P.O.V

"Ah yes I wanted to talk to you about Hisahi." Says the thrid hokage who is sat behind his desk smoking.

"What do you mean lord Hokage?" I say with an monotone voice trying to hide my nervousness not from just the current situation within the clan but because of the treaty between the leaf and the Hyuga clan that states that the hokage cannot get involved with clan buissness unless it effects the village. There is also a law within the clan that we the branch family cannot say anything to the hokage about anything within the clan or else our seal will be activated.

"Don't worry i know that you cannot say anything so jut listen." The third pauses looks at me with seriousness then carrys on saying: "I know about what has been going on within your clan and how Hiashi is terrorising everyone apart from the elders, who are not doing a thing about the situation so that is why i have called you. As i cannot get involved as it isn't effecting the village YET, i would like you to talk some sense into your clan head before it gets to a point where i get involved which will be soon if this is not resolved."

I look down at the floor so that the third will not be able to see the emotions that might cross my face while thinking of the situation.

How am I supposed to go against the clan head when i am a branch member? He can kill me with a single hand sign! But the Hokages right something needs to happen as the situation is becoming worse by the day especially with poor Haru who has been... But i might die and leave my son alone... okay i have made my decison.

I raise my head to look at the Hokage with determination as i say: "Hai hokage i understand don't worry i will take care of the situation."

As i say this the thrid sighs and looks as if a huge waight has been lifted as he places his smoking pipe down on to the desk and then looks into my eyes with thankful look while saying "Thank you Hizashi. You may leave."

To be continued...