Ch. 8

Danielle POV (2 days later)

Right now I'm watching Caden and Aiden practice Basketball since the season has started.

I'm bored out of my mind even though I enjoy watching Aiden run and be athletic.

'You're bored?' Aiden asks me through our mindlink.

'I didn't even have my mindlink open.' I say cocking my head looking down at him from the bleachers.

"I wish I could control this dumb power. You know how gross it is reading females minds?" He asks me shooting the ball into the net.

I coincidentally look out the window to see those twins walking into the woods. Well it is the end of the day so I guess that's normal.

I look back down at Aiden to see how the sweat drips down his nice incredible muscles and I look at how his ear twitches every so often he's about to the steal the ball. I start getting a little hot so I take my jacket off.

I'm still hot so I mindlink Aiden telling him I'm going to the water fountain.

I walk to the water fountain and start splashing the water on my face but it does no work. I turn around to see three boys looking at me with lust in their eyes.

We're in heat. Jasiri says panting.

Oh no no no no no no no no.

I see a group of cheerleaders walking out the locker room so I hurriedly rush towards them. "Help.....*pant*.....me." I say bending over from the pain of the heat.

"OH MY GODH WE NEED TO GET HER IN THE LOCKER ROOM!" One of the girls says. They help me towards there locker room and lay me down on one of their mats while one of them place a cold rag on my head.

"Isn't She mated to Prince Aiden?" The brunette asks putting another cold towel on my body.

She's about to run off into the gym until the door swings open and Aiden is standing there looking at me with red eyes. The cheerleaders rush out of the room leaving Aiden cradling me all while fighting his own lustful desires. .

And then I catch on fire. I seriously catch on fire.

Not my hands. Not my arms. Every single inch of me catches on fire. And Aiden is surprised but not harmed.

The pain eases down and I notice how I'm getting aroused just thinking about him. His eyes go a darker color and he growls lowly. "Can you please try to control your...scent?" He groans. I blush in embarrassment but the scent doesn't die down and instead grows stronger. "We need to get you home." He says standing up. He runs out the doors with me in his hands.

Once we reach his house he runs ice cold water and he undressed me with his eyes closed. "Aiden look at me." I say pouting while he clenched his hands into tight fists trying not to fight his urges. I don't know what I'm doing but only thing I know is I want some type of sexual interaction.

We found out during the days we've been mated that he's the legendary Phoenix. He has incredible strength and flames and his Phoenix is centuries old, we don't know his name because he doesn't speak but we do know of him. And Aiden is obviously having a hard time controlling his own powers.

"Danielle. If I look at you I'm not going to be able to control myself." He says taking deep breaths. I can see his hair is going a reddish color meaning his Phoenix is trying to take control in human form.
He probably can't control his strength and I say this because he's made a huge dent in his bathroom counter. He groans and now Jasiri is trying to take control of the situation. I look down to see his member making hisself known through his basketball shorts. I'm placed in the water and I cool down a little.