a bit tensed

"Hang on," Niall pulls away from Harry when he hears a light knock. "I think someone's knocking." He removes himself from his lap.

"Did you order something?" Harry asks a bit dazed from the make out session.

"No, did you?" He looks back at him confused.

"No." He couldn't help but smile at how messy Niall's hair was with his swollen lips and some love marks littered on his chest. I did that.

"Oh my god, it's the boys." Niall rushes back trying his best to fix his hair. "What the fuck do they want right now?" He says after checking the time and seeing it was nearly midnight.

"Calm down." Harry pulls his sweats up. "I'll get the door." He wasn't going to admit it but it kinda hurt him to see Niall so worried about the boys coming, before Niall would've opened the door with a smug smile on his face. A lot has changed, don't take it personal.

"Harry! Mate how are you?" Liam shouts as soon as Harry opens the door. "Were you sleeping?"

"Eh, no." He glances over at the other boys. "What.. what are you doing here so late?"

"Band meeting apparently." Louis sighs. "We called you both but neither of you answered."

"We were watching golf," Harry says hoping they would believe such lie.

"You can always come to mine if Nialler forcing you watch that boring shit." He snickers.

"Boring?" Niall scoffs walking over to them. "You're jealous I didn't invite you to come and watch?" He smiles at Louis.

"You're joking right?" Louis shakes his head. "Can we get this over with?"

"Are you letting us in or what?" Zayn asks with a small smile.

Harry moves to the side to let them in, he glances over to Niall and sees his disheveled hair and reddened lips. It was quite obvious they were were doing something they weren't supposed, he just hoped no one pointed it out. He shuts the door and follows the others sitting besides Louis.

"We have to call George." Liam mumbles taking his phone out of his back pocket. He dials his number and silently waits until he answers.

"Hello boys," George answers. "I hope you're enjoying your holiday."

"So far so good." Louis says, he was happy that Eleanor had gone with him it made it all more enjoyable.

"Good, now, I have some exciting news." He chuckles. "I got a call earlier today and guess what boys?"

"What?" Niall furrows his brows.

"You're going to be performing at the Brits!! Not just that you'll be the opening act!" He yells excitedly. "I'm afraid the holiday will have to be cut short but I'm sure you'll have a blast."

"That's in a week." Harry says becoming nervous, they needed a lot more than a week to rehearse and get back into it. There's no way they could master a performance after years not being together.

"I know, that's why I've sent a private jet to pick you lot up. We have to get you in to rehearse a few songs." He explains.

"That's absolute bunkers!" Louis exclaims. "We need more than a fucking week."

"I agree," Zayn nods his head.

"Yeh, especially him." He glares at him, he was actually told off by Eleanor last night when all he could talk about was how shitty it was to have Zayn back, she was right about one thing, maybe he should be a bit more understanding towards Zayn.