i'm hurt

Niall's brain couldn't process what was going on, not until his back hits the wall and hands roam his body. He opens his eyes wide and gently pushes Zayn back. "Z-Zayn... I..." He whimpers out of frustration but it seemed like the dark haired lad took it another way and soon Zayn was kissing him once again, with so much hunger. Oh my god. Niall tries to push him away once again but fails and is soon taken towards the bed. He felt so weak, he didn't want this but he felt awful pushing him away. He didn't know what to do. "Wait—" He gets pushed down on the bed and that's when he realizes how fucked he was.

"It's okay, baby." Zayn goes back to kissing him. "I can make you feel so fucking good."

"I-I... Zayn, please." Niall holds in his breath as Zayn starts to kiss down his neck.

"Let me please you, Ni. Let me show you how much you could be pleased." He nibbles lightly on his neck unaware how shaky the small brunette became.

"Y-You've drank." He mumbles, stopping Zayn from pulling down his bottoms. He's not thinking straight.

"Yeah, and?" Zayn moans loudly as he grinds on Niall's thigh. "I've missed how good and tight you felt around me."

"I-I don't— shit." Niall groans at the feeling of Zayn's teeth grazing his neck. "S-stop that." I am so fucked.

"Why would I? You're loving it." He smirks feeling him squirm underneath him.

"Am n-not... please, stop." He screws his eyes shut, he really didn't want this. This is so wrong.

"Why haven't you pushed me away?" Zayn starts to slide his hands down when he gets pulled away and shoved away harshly.

"What the fuck?!" Harry growls angrily.

"H-Harry..." Niall lets out a sob. Why didn't I push him away? Why wasn't I stopping him? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm a cheater.

"Mate, hi!" Zayn laughs stumbling over his feet.

"You're bloody drunk." He grips his shirt to hold him steady, he wanted to punch him so bad for touching Niall but he refrains from doing so. He'd never hit a drunk.

"Am I?" He hiccups. "I didn't even know." He laughs even louder.

"I-I'm so sorry." Niall apologizes, sitting up and scooting back until his back hits the headboard. "Harry?" He chews on his bottom lip. He hates me.

"I'm calling Mark to take you back to your room." Harry slides his phone out and quickly dials Mark, he tells him the situation thanking him when he tells him he'll be there in a couple of minutes.

"I'm going to be sick." Zayn mutters out before he's being dragged to the bathroom. He empties his stomach grumbling as his head starts to hurt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Were you going to take advantage of Niall?" He clenches his jaw.

"N-No... he wanted it too." He grumbles.

"Obviously not if he was a trembling mess." Harry spits out angrily.

"I d-didn't know. Oh my god. I'm a monster." Zayn starts to sober up just a bit, enough to make him realize what he did.

"Why the hell did you get drunk?" He was really tempted on punching him but a knock stops him from doing so. "He's in there." Harry motions to Mark, he hears sobs behind him he turns and sees Niall hugging himself as he cried.

"I fucked up," Zayn mutters as he was being dragged out of their hotel room. "S-So Sorry..."

"Thank you Mark." Harry gives him a tight lipped smile, he shuts the door and walks over to Niall.