you bloody cheated!

"What happened?" George asks a bit stressed out with all the drama that had all of a sudden appeared out of nowhere

"Yeah, I would like to know as well." Liam raises his brow as he looked between Niall and Harry.

"What do you mean?" Niall asks even though he knew what they were talking about, but he hoped it wasn't that.

"You punched Harry at a bar." The older man sighs. "The video is trending, people are starting to talk."

"I—"

"It was my fault, Niall was drunk and I had approached him which scared him and he just defended himself." Harry quickly says. "It was an accident."

"I thought there wouldn't be any drama this time round." George groans. "This has to be cleared up. People think you two hate each other, I'll let you all decide on what should be done and said. I'm not going to be clearing this up for you, you will on your own."

"You two managed to anger George, you should be ashamed of yourselves." Louis scolds them jokingly.

"I'm not, no, I'm not angry." The man quickly says. "Maybe a bit disappointed, but not angry."

"You sound pretty angry, George." Liam sing songs.

"Alright, that's enough. You boys need to figure out how to clear this up, I'm trusting you lot to make it all right." He bids goodbye and hangs up.

"You two shits are spending the holidays together with your families." Louis says as he straightened his shirt. "I don't want complaining."

"The holidays?" Niall scrunched up his nose.

"Yeah, Christmas and New Year's." He shrugs. "Maybe then people will think you stand each other."

"That's actually a brilliant idea." Liam grins.

"No, it's not." Harry frowns. "I go back home and Niall goes to Ireland. We have different traditions—"

"I hear complaining!" Louis glares. "You will be flying with your family to Ireland."

"You can't decide for us." Niall says annoyed at him.

"Mate, you punched Harry. You shouldn't even be talking." He was taken aback when Zayn slaps the back of his head. "Oi! You little shit." He hits him back.

"Listen, this is great. You two spend two weeks together and it'll all be okay. No one will keep thinking we were forced to do a reunion." Liam quickly says before they all start arguing.

Niall crosses his arms over his chest, he really didn't want this. He has been avoiding Harry as much as possible, he even sneaked out of his house while he had a fever. He ignored all the calls and texts he sent him asking where he had gone and if he was alright. He didn't want to be close to him.