i want to go home

Niall bites down on his lip, a nervous habit that he had picked up recently. He was sitting beside Liam patiently waiting to get his hair done. He looks over at Louis who was getting his hair styled and then at Liam who was also waiting.

"You nervous?" Liam asks Niall when he sees him looking around the room with a frown on his face.

"A bit." He mumbles softly. "Where's Harry?" He asks, he hasn't seen him since the day after the brits, it's been about two weeks now.

"Apparently he was the first one to get here, he's waiting on us with one of his mates." He says. "And Zayn is running late." He adds.

Niall tries his best to ignore the pang in his heart when he hears Harry was with someone, he knew who that someone was. He didn't understand why Harry was so attached to him, he won't stop texting or calling him when he's not with the lad. It annoyed Niall so much. He doesn't realize he was angrily glaring at the wall until he feels a pinch on his arm. "What was that for?" He whines.

"It's your turn, mate." Louis chuckles. "What are you so mad about anyway?"

"Nothing." He sighs and goes to sit on the chair that Louis was previously in.

"Yeah just like you and Harry definitely did not fuck in the stalls at the brits." He smirks. "Yeah, bud, I waked in on you but left quickly."

"Wait, what?" Liam widens his eyes.

Niall wanted to deny it but the blush gave him away and now all he wanted to do was hide. "We didn't fuck." Niall mutters making Louis laugh loudly.

"There were love bites all over your chest, and should I remind you of the missing buttons on your top? I'm surprised no one noticed." Louis chuckles.

"What?" Liam repeats once again.

"Our little lad and our curly haired lad are shagging behind our backs." Louis explains to the brown eyed boy.

"Is that true?" He turns to Niall.

"No," Niall wished Louis would've waited to say all that when it was just the two of them and not when there's other people around. He feels all the eyes on him and he hated it. When he sees Zayn walk in, he immediately tries to think of something else to talk about. "I'm thinking of getting a tattoo." He blurts out, knowing that he shouldn't have because he was going to regret it, but that was the only thing that came to his mind.

"Really?" Zayn raises his brow at him.

"I mean, maybe not now, but yeah." He turns his gaze towards the door and sees Harry standing there staring at him.

"Get one on your arse, maybe one that says this belongs to Harry—"

"Louis," Liam shakes his head and mouths to him to shut up.

"I was going to say, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Maybe a little heart next to Zayn's name since he does love staring at it." Louis hears Zayn cough and he couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Are you high?" Liam grabs his face and looks into his eyes.

"What's going on?" Harry asks making his way over to the small sofa.

"Louis is being obnoxious, is all." He let's go of Louis and sits back down. "It's too early for your jokes."

"Who said I was joking?" Louis narrows his eyes at him. "Zayn and Niall are going to end up together, it's obvious."

Both Zayn and Niall turn bright red at that comment, they stare at each other for a brief second then quickly look away.

"Shut up." Niall thanks the stylist and removes himself from the chair and goes over to where Louis was, he sits next to him. He didn't want to be near Harry or Zayn.