you, love

"What the hell Harry!" Niall shrieks when the shower door opens and Harry joins him

"What the hell Harry!" Niall shrieks when the shower door opens and Harry joins him. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a shower." Harry smirks when he sees how red Niall's face became. He steps closer chuckling softly at Niall who stepped back.

"I'm taking a shower." He gasps when his back hits the cold shower wall. "Get out."

"We have to talk." He steps under the shower head closing his eyes and enjoying the warm water run down his body.

"Yeah, but not now." Niall pinches his arm when he doesn't get out like he had asked him to. "Harry."

"We have twenty minutes to get ready before your family arrives, once they're here we won't be able to talk—"

"Fucks sake, H." He pushes him back so he was now standing under the water. "How are we supposed to bloody talk in here?" He shoots him a glare.

Harry shuffles towards the shampoo accidentally brushing his hand on Niall's lower back. "Honestly, I thought it was a good idea until now." He gives Niall a sheepish smile. "It's a bit tight in here, innit?"

"Let me get my bloody body wash," Niall reaches for it avoiding looking down, he cusses under his breath when it slips out of his grip. "Shut your eyes, Harold." He blushes hearing Harry's soft chuckles.

"Alright, alright." He holds up his hands in mock surrender before shutting his eyes.

Niall made sure he wasn't looking before picking up the bottle, he takes this time to give Harry a good look. He's so pretty. "I'm almost done, so if you could stay there with your eyes closed that would be grand." He lets out a giggle seeing Harry pout.

"I have shampoo in my hair, at least let me wash it off." Harry walks forward with his eyes closed.

"Fine," He steps back to let him rinse his hair, his eyes roaming Harry's body.

"You like what you see?" He laughs when he catches him staring. "To be fair, I like what I see as well." He winks.

Niall was quick to turn his back on him, he was too embarrassed to look him in the eye. So when he feels arms wrap around his waist he jumps in surprise.

"Don't be embarrassed." Harry whispers into his ear. "I like it when you check me out." He rests his chin on his right shoulder smiling at how breathtaking Niall looked.

"You're stupid." He relaxes into him, not wanting him to let go anytime soon.

"Ni?" He tightens his arms around his body, he brushes his lips lightly on Niall's cheek. "I love you."

Niall widens his eyes letting out a loud gasp, he removes Harry's arms and turns to look at him. "Wha—what did you just say?" He squeaks out.

"I love you, I'm still in love with you. I never stopped loving you, baby. I fucking love you so much." Harry takes his hands in his, rubbing Niall's knuckles with his thumbs.