yes, pet? (!)

"How are we already done with our New York shows?" Liam asks

"How are we already done with our New York shows?" Liam asks. "It went by so quick."

"Nearly cried if I'm being honest." Louis breathes out. "Saying our goodbyes to our lovely fans was harder than I thought. Could you imagine on our last show? I'm going to be a fucking mess."

"It's definitely going to be an emotional ride." Niall didn't want to think about it. It got him nervous about what would happen next. Like what would happen between him and Harry. Would they end things? Would they make it official?

"We have to go get ready, Harrison is waiting for us." Liam says, reminding them that their good friend had invited them to a party.

"Do we have to go?" Niall asks, he was still a bit sore from the fall.

"You don't have to if you really don't want to but it'll be fun to have a drink and let loose. We all need it." Louis pats his back. "At least one drink."

"Yeah, alright." He turns around to go and get get ready for the night. He hears footsteps behind him before he could turn to look who it was, he is being spun around and pinned against the bus. "Jesus, Harry."

"You're so pretty, baby boy." Harry pecks his lips chuckling when Niall starts to deepen the kiss. "We should get inside and get ready, don't want anyone seeing us like this, now do we?"

"Definitely not." I wouldn't mind.

....................................................

Niall throws his head back in laughter when Louis and Liam drag him to the dance floor. All three danced messily as they pushed and pinched at each other. They were a hot mess, stumbling all over and bumping to strangers. They definitely didn't need any more alcohol in their system but somehow the drinks kept coming and they couldn't decline.

Niall wraps his arms around Liam hugging him tightly, he lets him go and giggles at Louis. "Jealous Lou!" He pokes his stomach.

"You're jealous." Louis fires back.

"Silly—"

"Harry... is someone," Liam laughs at what he just said, he made no sense. "Harry's with someone." He chuckles out.

Niall snaps his head towards the direction Liam was looking at, he sees the tall lad with some guy. Security guy. He starts to slowly make his way over there but it seemed impossible, people kept shoving him back and pulling on him. He was becoming frustrated because all he wanted was to go and get his Harry, he steps away from someone's hold and somehow finds himself on the floor. He glances up at the people who surrounded him not realizing he had fallen. He groans and starts to crawl but when he gets stepped on he stops. Fuckers. He feels someone lift him up, he turns to thank the person but instead feels a pair of lips on his.