harold!

"Now I understand why you won't settle down," Vince says his eyes focused on the telly. "This is great, you perform in front of thousands and then you get on the bus and drive to your next destination. You're living the dream."

"Love, you've only been on the road for three days." Harry chuckles. "I love touring but I wished it wasn't so rushed, you know? I want to explore the cities and visit places but I can't."

"I suppose you're right but at least you get to travel the world. When is your last show here in North America?" He asks, he wanted to surprise him once more over in Europe.

"April." He sighs. "We'll have a two week break then we'll head to Australia."

"Busy man." Vince turns his head to look at his mate when something catches his eye. "Oh." He widens his eyes.

"What? What's wrong with you— Jesus! Niall." Harry widens his eyes at the sight of Niall's naked body. "Where are your clothes?" He embarrassingly squeaks out. Toucan.

"Didn't feel like wearing any, hope you boys don't mind." Niall gives Vince a quick glance, he shoots Harry a smile before turning around to prepare himself something to eat.

"I don't mind." Vince says after him. "We're all lads here right? Nothing we haven't seen before."

"Right." He says over his shoulder.

"Vince, you do realize you're a straight married man right?" Harry grumbles lowly when he catches his mate staring at Niall way too long for his liking.

"I am but I can't help but notice how well equipped he is. And he has a great bum as well—"

"Focus on the telly, Vince." He folds his arms over his chest and slightly pouts, he didn't appreciate him checking Niall out. Niall is mine.

"What are you lads watching?" Niall saunters over to them sitting between the two with a cup of coffee in one hand.

"Not really sure." Vince chuckles. "We just turned it on and didn't bother on changing the channel."

"Do you mind if I change it to the golf channel?" He reaches over Harry's lap to grab the remote that was on the other side of Harry. He lets his hand brush against Harry's crotch smirking when he hears a stifled groan, he sits upright once again and crosses his legs.

"Don't mind at all." He smiles at the blue eyed lad.

"You, Hazzy?" Niall chews on his lower lip as he stared at Harry.

"It's fine with me." Harry looks away because he was so close to fucking Niall right then and there not caring if Vince was there or not. Why is he doing this to me? He's torturing me. Fuck. Leopard.

"Great." He smiles happily, he didn't know how amazing it felt to lounge around naked until now. It was a great feeling. He finds himself relaxing and enjoying it all until they hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Niall stands up but gets pulled down onto Harry's lap which made him blush.

"You're naked, Niall." Harry scolds him.

"It's probably one of the boys." He argues but sighs and nods when he feels Harry's grip tighten around him.

"I can open it." Vince offers already standing up and walking away to the door.

"I'll help you change." He lets go of Niall biting his lip when he stares at Niall's bum as the brunette stands up. "Fuck." It looked so tempting in front of him, he wanted to just bite it. So he does.

"Harr— fuck me." Niall mewls loudly, he glances over to the door and sees Harry's mate had stepped out of the bus. Thank goodness.

"You've been so bad, baby boy." Harry lightly kisses on the bite mark he had left on his right cheek. "I think you need me to teach you a lesson." He gets up and quickly picks Niall up and throws him over his shoulder making him letting out a small squeak.