bad fucking timing

"These few weeks actually went by fairly quick, didn't it?" Niall grins at Zayn

"Yeah, it did. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." He chuckles. "I mean you're still not done with interviews, you still have to do more with Harry."

"Yeah, but if they're as fun as the ones we got I'm sure they'll go by quick as well." He says, he has been texting Harry a lot, to say he was excited to see him tomorrow was an understatement.

"I doubt you'll have more fun with Harry than you did with me." He smirks.

"I do have to say you became very cheeky, I'll definitely miss that." Niall laughs. "And I guess you're right about the whole unpacking and packing stuff, it is easier to just leave it in the suitcase."

"I'm glad you took my advice." Zayn makes his way over to Niall's bed. "I think you and I should celebrate."

"Celebrate?" He looks up at him.

"Yeah, we did an amazing job with all the interviews." He smiles. "I was told there's a sick club near by, what you reckon?"

"Why the fuck not?" Niall gets out of his bed and starts rummaging through the suitcase to look for an appropriate outfit. "I'm gonna shower than we can go."

"Sure."

Niall becomes giddy, not only was he going to celebrate the great job he and Zayn had done but also he's going to celebrate that he's finally going to see Harry after nearly a month. He takes a quick shower and gets ready in just twenty minutes. "Let's go!" He yells making Zayn laugh loudly.

"Someone's a bit too excited." He follows Niall out of the hotel room.

"Aren't you?" He giggles skipping his way to the lift. In exactly twenty seven hours I'll finally be in Harry's arms.

......................................................

Niall fist bumped to the music while he watched people dancing sloppily, it was fun seeing drunk people dance. He gulps down his drink and asks for another one, he turns his head and sees Zayn bopping his head with a lazy smile on his face. "We should dance!" Niall yells over the loud music.

"I'm good." Zayn shakes his head, he was too drunk to dance, he was bound to fall on his arse.

"Come on!" He pulls him by the arm and drags Zayn to the dance floor. He held his drink in one hand as he swayed his hips to the rhythm of the music. He laughs at the people who danced with him, he loved dancing with random people. It was quite thrilling. He lets himself get lost in the music closing his eyes and enjoying it all, but soon snaps his eyes open when he feels someone wrap their arms around his waist. He turns to tell the person off but smiles when he sees it's Zayn.

"Hi." Zayn says into his ear.

Niall bites down on his lower lip, he was surprised Zayn was actually dancing. It was mostly grinding on him but he didn't really mind it. "Don't hold back." Was all Niall says before he starts to dance against him as well, he leans his back as he moved his hips even more. He feels Zayn's small puffs of air against his neck as they danced the night away.