i fucked up

Niall wakes up with a killer headache, he slowly sits up and groans loudly when his head starts pounding. He looks around and sees he wasn't in his hotel room, he stands up and heads to the kitchen area to find something to drink.

"You okay?" Louis leans on the wall watching a whiny Niall looking through the cupboards.

"Shit!" He jumps, he turns to glare at him. "Fucking hell Louis."

"You fucked up last night." He says not wanting to waste any more time, Niall had to be told off.

"What?" Niall reaches for a glass and fills it up with water gulping it all down in one go.

"You don't even remember, do you?" Louis rolls his eyes when Niall looks at him with a puzzled look on his face. "You declared your love for Harry to the paps and kissed him."

Niall gasps when he replays the events of last night over in his head. "Shit, shit! Louis, what the fuck do I do? Where's Harry?"

"Last I heard, he's on his way to Germany." He gives him a sad smile.

"He left?" He asks quietly. He left without me.

"He did," Louis sighs. "He needs space. I'm sure by the time we get there, he'll be fine."

"I outed him... us, while drunk." Niall starts to tear up. "I fucked up so bad, he probably won't forgive me."

"Niall, don't be dramatic." He goes over to him and hugs him tightly. "That wanker loves you and will forgive you."

"He didn't even want to see me today, he left early. He's proper pissed and I don't blame him." He buries his face in Louis' neck.

"It'll be okay, mate." He rubs his back soothingly. "Go freshen up, we're leaving in two hours."

"Thank you for letting me stay here." Niall steps back and gives him a sad smile.

"That's alright, lad." Louis presses his lips into a thin line. "George will be waiting for us over there, he wants to talk to you and Harry."

"Course." He says under his breath, he goes back to the empty hotel room to take a quick shower and pack all of his belongings. When Basil comes for him he's ready to go and let's him guide him out to the van where the other boys are waiting.

"Alright?" Liam says as soon as he sees Niall.

"Yeah," Niall tunes them all out with his earphones. His mind kept going to Harry, the thought of him being crossed with him upset him greatly, he knew Harry had the right to be mad. I fucked up.

...............................................

"Here's your keycard, Ni." Paul hands it to Niall with a smile.

"Is um.. is Harry..?" Niall shyly looks at him then at Basil who shook his head and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"Harry's got his own room, it's what he requested." He says with an apologetic tone. "Not far from yours actually."

Niall nods slowly as he steps into the lift, he walks into his hotel room and drops his bag by the bed. He lays down and let's out a long sigh. He felt like shit. It doesn't take long for him to drift off to sleep.

A few hours after he gets awoken by Mark who came to let him know George will be waiting for him in ten. He goes to freshen up and makes sure he had his phone and the keycard before going over to George's room.

"Niall, how are ya?" George greets him with a wide smile. "Come on in, Harry is already here."

"Oh," He doesn't get to reply to George because as soon as he sees Harry sat on the bed, his throat tightens and his eyes starts to water. Fuck.