pouty lips

Niall groggily gets out of bed and slowly makes his way to the bathroom to freshen up. He walks towards his boyfriend's voice, he finds him sitting on the sofa talking on the phone. He looks out the window and sees they were on the road again, their next stop was Nashville, Tennessee.

"You should come to one of the shows." Harry grins too busy talking on the phone to notice an annoyed looking Niall. "I miss you lots, love." He was caught off guard when Niall plops down on his lap quite harshly making him groan out.

"Who are you talking to?" He asks, annoyed at himself for drinking too much the night before and even more annoyed at Harry for getting out of bed.

"Vince," Harry mouths to him oblivious of Niall's bad mood.

Niall rolls his eyes making sure Harry sees him do it before getting off him and going over to look for something to eat. He decides on toast, he pops it into the toaster as he made himself a coffee.

"Darling?" Harry walks over to him after saying a quick bye to his mate when he realized Niall was crossed at him. "You alright?"

"Yes," He carefully sips on the hot coffee then places the mug on the counter. "I am."

Harry tsks as he got closer to him, he grabs his face and smiles before dipping his head and kissing him on the lips. "You're a really shitty liar, baby." He says against his lips kissing him once again, his tongue slipping into his mouth tasting the dark coffee he had drank.

"I wanted to cuddle, but you weren't in bed." Niall says after pulling away to catch his breath.

"Sorry, love. Vince called me and I didn't want to wake you up." He pecks his lips once more, he leans on the counter to watch him prepare his breakfast. "You're feeling alright? You were pretty drunk last night."

"Just a headache." He sighs spreading strawberry jam on his toast. "I honestly don't remember much of last night."

"You gave Zayn a lap dance." Harry crosses his arms over his chest with a raised brow.

"I did what!?" Niall widens his eyes, he couldn't believe he did such thing. Surely I didn't.

"Niall," He wasn't sure how to say it. "It was obvious he wanted more than just a lap dance. Zayn likes you."

"No." He shakes his head. He can't like me. "He doesn't."

"You can be in denial but I know that deep down you know it's true, he has kissed you plenty of times before and I'm pretty sure it wasn't because he was drunk. He wanted to kiss you." Harry didn't mean it to come out so cold but he was jealous, he didn't want Zayn near Niall.

"No, he and I are friends. We... we—"

"You've slept with him, Niall." He cuts him off.

"That was once! And we were pissed drunk, it was a fucking mistake!" Niall snaps, he should've never agreed to go out with Zayn that night. He should've stayed home.

"What if he doesn't see it as a mistake?" Harry lowers his voice, he shouldn't be getting this angry for something that happened in the past but he couldn't help it.

"I— I don't want to talk about it anymore." He turns his back to him, he felt like he was being accused of something and he didn't like it.

"I'm jealous." He mumbles, he had to voice out his feelings or else he'll do something stupid and possibly lose Niall to Zayn.

"What?" Niall frowns as he turns back around to look at him.

"I'm really jealous, the thought of you and Zayn being intimate angers me a lot." Harry had to look away from Niall, he was ashamed. "The way he looks at you, it says it all. He likes you and I'm scared that you'll soon realize you want him too."