pizza

"Oi! Niall that lass keeps checking you out. Go talk to her." Louis gives his shoulder a nudge.

"Louis," Liam shakes his head, his eyes going from Louis to Harry who keeps his face emotionless. "It's best if we stick together for tonight." He should've never agreed to going out, they've only just arrived at the club and he already had a headache.

"Mate, Nialler needs a bit of fun. Let him let loose, he needs it." He pulls Niall in for a side hug. "He's single and ready to mingle."

"Not single," Niall says under his breath but no one hears him. He hasn't talked to Harry in what seems like months but really it's been a week since the last time they talked. Always too busy with Vince it seems like it.

"Let me be your wingman." Louis shoots Harry a smirk when he was able to pull Niall away from the group towards the young woman who wouldn't stop staring at Niall. "Let Harry be a petty baby, you enjoy your fucking night. Forget him." He says before they approach the tall brunette. "Hello, darling." Louis smiles sweetly at her.

"Hi," She smiles back at them. "I'm Cyndi."

"I'm Louis and this lovely lad is my best mate Niall." He notices the blush on Niall's cheeks when Cyndi checks him out not so subtly.

"Hey, how are you?" Niall steps closer so he didn't have to shout over the music.

"I'm good, thanks." She leans her arms on the bar top. "Can I buy you a drink?" She asks shyly.

"Oh, yeah sure." Niall hasn't had someone buy him a drink in a while, it felt nice.

"I'd ask your friend as well but he's gone." Cyndi laughs loudly. "What would you like?"

"Just beer." He turns to look back at the boys, they all seemed to be staring back at him. His eyes go to Harry but it seemed like he wasn't much interested in being there and soon he pulls Vince away from the group to a corner of the club.

"Here you go." She slides the pint glass to Niall. "Do you dance?"

"Eh, I do but I'm shit." Niall takes a gulp of the beer. "I'll need more of these before I start moving me hips though so please don't ask me to dance." He laughs placing the pint down.

"I'll wait." Cyndi laughs along with him. "Not the best dancer either, but I like it. Makes me feel a bit free like I'm— don't know I'm only blabbing nonsense now."

"I know what you mean about feeling free but I think that has to do with the alcohol as well, no?" He raises his brow at her.

"Whatever mister wiseman." She orders another round of drinks. "Your hair seems really soft." She says after a bit of silence. "Can I touch it?"

"You're so smooth." Niall teases but let's her touch his hair nonetheless. "Is it soft?" He asks after she runs her hand through it a couple of times.

"Really soft, I like it." She steps closer. "You smell really good too."

"Thanks." He snickers. "Let's keep drinking yeah?" He picks up the pint and finishes it in one gulp.

"More!" Cyndi claps, she orders shots and tells Niall to drink as many as he can in a minute. "Eight, that's quite impressive."

"Nah, it's shit. Go on, your turn." He clears his throat watching her gulp down the shots. "Ten, you've beat me."

"I only stopped there cause I felt bad for you." She giggles. "Are you tipsy enough to dance?"

"Was that why you made me take shots? To get me to dance?" Niall smirks at her widened eyes.