we can't get pregnant!

"Alright boys?" George raises his brows.

"Hello, George." Liam waves at the screen. "How are you?"

"I'm great, so I'm only calling to let you know what's going to happen the next two weeks." He pauses. "Absolutely nothing." He laughs loudly at their reaction.

"What do you mean?" Niall furrows his eyebrows at him.

"Harry has a wedding to attend to and I decided to just give you all two weeks off. Do whatever the hell you want, have a breather." George grins. "You all deserve a break."

"Oh wow, yeah thank you." Louis smiles already planning to have some time with his son and Eleanor.

"Is that why Harry left last night?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, I talked to him a few days ago and I thought it'd be nice to give you all a break as well. So enjoy it, okay?" He chuckles when they all nod vigorously.

"Thanks again." Zayn waves to him.

"Bye now." George hangs up.

"Fuck yeah!" Louis cheers. "Booking my flight to L.A. right now."

"Yeah I think I am too." Liam nods. "What about you two?"

"I suppose I'll be going to London for a bit, want to check on my flat." Niall needed some time away from everyone.

"Me too, well to New York." Zayn smiles, he hasn't been to his flat in a while and he missed it.

"Well, I'll be seeing you boys in two weeks then." Louis pulls them all for a quick hug. "Don't party too hard." He jokes.

"Don't poo too much." Niall laughs when Louis pinches his arm.

"Sod off." He laughs along with him. "Stay safe boyos."

.....................................................

"I'm taking you out."

"Wouldn't you much rather stay in?" Niall glances over at his mate, he really didn't feel like going out.

"No, we've been staying in for the past week. I need a fucking beer. And you need to get out of this weird funk that you're in. So come on, you sexy fucker."

"Lewis," He sighs. "Okay fine." He groans loudly to let his mate know he wasn't to keen on going out. He gets up and heads to his bedroom to change and make himself look more put together. Once he was ready he walks out to the lounge room and signals to Lewis he was all ready to go.

"We're going to have lots of fun, Horan." Lewis wraps his arm around his waist grinning excitedly.

They both decide on going to the closets bar to have a few drinks and mingle with some people. The bar seemed a bit packed but they didn't mind because they were only going to be there for a bit.

"Busy as fuck." Lewis breathes out looking around the bar.

"Yeah seems like there's something going on." Niall mumbles as he took a sip of his beer. "Fuck! I really needed this."

"I told you." He chuckles. "I reckon I can finish three of these before you."

"I don't think so, Capaldi." He smirks gulping down the rest of the beer. "Take that." He laughs loudly.

"Don't be showing off." Lewis orders another one and was fast to drink it all. "Now look who's smirking, I am!"

Neither of them wanted to lose this friendly bet they all of sudden came up with, but the more they drank the more it all became more funny. They laughed when the bartender had told them they weren't going to serve them anymore.