Chapter 19 - "I Still Get Jealous"

Songs for this chapter:

- I Don't F*** With You by Big Sean

- Break Your Heart Right Back by Ariana Grande ft. Childish Gambino

- Jealous by Nick Jonas

- Steal My Girl cover by Mahogany Lux, Scott Rusch & Lakry Hayden

Jason's POV

I stride to my next class.

There's a light tap on my shoulder, and I'm already annoyed. I take out my headphones, turning around with a scowl on my face.

"You can't run away from me forever." Stacy pouts.

"I'm not running, I'm just trying to forget any memory of the person who ruined my life." I cough with no emotion.

"You're exaggerating, I did not-"

"Bullshit. Do not tell me that you didn't ruin my life when you don't even know how you fully affected me when we were and weren't together."

"Jason, I know Isaac and I did a terrible thing to you. We're sorry and we've said that many times, but you have to forgive us."

"I don't have to do anything," I begin to walk away. Somehow she grabs my headphones from my back pocket and holds them hostage.

"Just let us talk to you," Stacy begs.

I walk up on her, snatching my headphones. Our faces are a few inches apart. We stare into each other's eyes for at least two minutes.

"Have sex with me one more time, Jason. I legit miss you."

"You're still with Isaac."

"Do you really care? I know you hate us, but you hate him more. So just pleasure me one more time." She puts her arms around my waist.

I lean in closer and just when I'm about to kiss her, I say, "fuck off."

I put in my earphones, making no more contact with Stacy. I decide going into my class's building is best, before I end up strangling her.

"Isaac," I call over 'Mr. Hart' in the middle of one of his classes. He actually comes over to me, which I thought was hilarious because he looked angry as hell.

"Why would you interrupt me in the middle of my-"

"Stacy threw herself onto me."

He stands there in front of me, shocked and hurt. "You're lying."

"I'm serious. Although both of you ruined my life and I pretty much hate you more than anyone I've ever known, I'm telling you the truth. Not to cause you pain, but to let you know that she's a conniving, evil woman." I scan Isaac's pathetic face, a droplet of water about to escape his left eye. But I just walk away. I don't care what he's feeling, mostly I hope he's feeling pain. The same pain I had when Stacy betrayed me.

I place my earphones back in my ear and walk down the long ass hallway to my room.

Class begins, when I get a text from David saying Ariana is in the hospital. She's not mine, but I've wanted her to be since the first day I saw her sitting on that couch at my frat house. Now, seeing how horrible girls are, for once they aren't my number one priority. I just want to graduate from this school. I gather my laptop and book bag and start to head out the classroom.

"Mr. Young, where are you going?" Mrs. Fryer asks me.

"Family emergency."

I rush to the campus's hospital. I ask one of the receptionists where Ariana is, they give me the floor and room number.