Chapter 7 - "The Love Doctor"

Songs for this chapter:

- Classic by MKTO

- The Man by Aloe Blacc

- 2 on by Tinashe ft. Schoolboy Q

- I Care by Beyoncé

Ariana's POV

I strut myself over to the blonde girl getting coffee from the Starbucks machine.

"Hey," I smile approaching the pretty lady.

"I'm sorry, I'll just be a minute. If I can work this stupid machine!" She growls to herself, her focus still on the coffee machine.

"Oh." I say, unsure of my next words.
"My friend just wanted to say hello to you." I finally have the balls to say.

"Cool," Her face still on the coffee machine that's obviously not working properly.

"His name is Dav-" before I can finish, she interrupts.

"Oh my god!" She yells, everyone looking at her. "Can you please help me with this damn coffee." She laughs handing me the cup, and I nod. Her eyes give me an apologizing look.

"Here," The coffee finally comes out of the small Starbucks machine and into the styrofoam, I hand her the cup.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." she hugs me, making sure her coffee doesn't spill.

"No problem."

"So what were you gonna ask, or tell me?" She asks taking a sip of her coffee. It smells like crap, but then again.. I was always a Dunkin Donuts and Panera person, not really the big Starbucks type.

"My friend over there, his name's David," I giggle pointing to david at the small booth. His cheeks redden and we both chuckle a little. "He just wanted to say hi. I believe he's in your history class."

"Yeah, he is." She smiles, her teeth are abnormally white. "We went in the room and signed the sign in sheet, almost at the same time."

"Maybe you guys could study sometime together, or maybe hang out." I smirk.

"I don't think my friend would approve of that, he's really protective of me." She half smiles and I frown.

"Oh."

"But we could exchange numbers anyway. We'd only be studying, nothing major right?"

"Yes." My smile widens and I pull out my phone. "His number is 291-5467."

"Thanks hun, by the way, what's your name?" She asks sweetly.

"My name is Ariana."

"My name is Hannah. Nice to meet you again Ariana, hopefully we will see each other again on campus."

"Yep, I hope so."

"But in case we don't, I'll just give you my number." She grins and we exchange numbers. "Bye, bye now. My friend is waiting in my room right now, putting in a movie. He gets nervous when I'm late, so I have to hurry back before he sends out a rescue team." She laughs leaving the café, with her coffee cup in one hand and her phone in the other. I go to the table, and he asks me what happened as soon as I got close to the table. I haven't even sat down yet.

"Woah, slow down tiger."

"Wait, hold that thought. Because I've got to peeee!" He drags his letters as he runs to the bathroom. Then to my luck, I see a dirty blonde enter the café.. Great, just great. It's Jason, of course.

I try to hide my face by pretending I'm looking out the transparent window, but 'luckily' there was a glare on the window. The next thing I know, he's standing right beside my table.