Chapter 21 - "Only You"

Songs for this chapter:

- All I Want is You by Miguel ft. J. Cole

- Be My Baby by Ariana Grande

- 3005 by Childish Gambino

Jason's POV

I knock hard on the closed door to Keith's room; Adeline tries to turn the knob but it's locked.

"Keith baby, open the door." The McAdams lookalike groans. Adeline looks like she's going to choke the living daylight out of her.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Sounds like he did something before jogging to the door. He swings open the door with no shirt on. "Well, hel-" he started to say before all four of us barge in. "What the hell are y'all doing here? Get out!"

"Where's Jackson?" We look around the small room, there's no Jackson to be found and only two girls in the room.

"He left with Angelina," he sits on the floor with the other two girls. "What the hell are you doing here, Adeline?" His left eye is black, left cheek bruised and bottom lip swollen.

"I'm sorry." She runs by his side, but he doesn't look her in the eye.

"Just tell us where they went." Johnny rapes the two girls with his eyes. This dude is a creep.

"Back to his room, now leave." He shoos us out.

"Keith, I'm not leaving until you talk to me." Adeline shouts through his closed door. I don't want to medal in their relationship, so I leave her sitting on the ground outside his room and rush to Jackson's room.

Being in the elevator with Johnny just confirms how much of a freak that asshole really is.

Johnny and I open the door without warning, to find Angelina and Jackson having sex in what seems like his bed.

She screams, throwing herself off his torso and covering her bare body with his sheets.

"Nice, Jackson." Johnny is so creepy.

"What the fuck." He grabs his underwear from the nightstand and puts them on under the cover.

"We're looking for Liam," I glance over to see Angelina staring at me. Jackson runs over to his closet to pick a t shirt and pants to throw on.

"He's at the hospital. I think he said he's going to," Angelina takes all of his sheets to drape around her and heads for his door. "Aye, where are you going? I'm not done with you." He leads her back to his bed and she lays down. "Anyway," he looks our way, "I think he said he's going to see Ariana."

"Oh hell no," I sprint to my motorcycle as fast as I can.

I get to the hospital and once the elevator door opens, I spot Liam and I charge at him. Before I can take my first punch at this woman beater, I hear commotion in her room.

"Who's in there with her?" I ask myself. I look around and see Hannah, David, Liz, and some other people sitting in the chairs outside of Ariana's room, plus Leeroy is leaning against the frame of her door.

"Who the hell is in there with her?" I yell at Liam.

"My brother, chill out."

"Why?"

"None of your-" before he can finish his sentence, I shove him out of the way and try to open the door but it's locked. I push hard on the door but it's not budging, so I kick it until it opens. When the door opens, Leeroy's brother is standing over Ariana as she is laying on the ground with his fist raised. Before he hits her..

"Oh my god, STOP!" Ariana screams and everyone that was outside runs inside the room. I look to see a tray in my hands, and Leeroy and his brother are on the floor.

••

I wake up to a masculine deep voice telling me to, "stop hogging the whole bench."

"Sorry man," I sit up and look around. I'm in a jail cell, but how did I get here? "Do you know-"

"Don't talk to me, man." The buff man beside of me barks. There's two other men in the cell with us, but I'm the only one with my hands tied in front of me. I see an officer sit in the desk a few feet away from my cell.

"Hey officer, I don't know how I got here or why I'm here in the first place. Can you tell me?"

"Well, my partner and I gathered the people that was involved in the fight and took you here." He says in a southern accent.

"The fight at the cafeteria had nothing to do with me, I swear."

"No son, I'm talking about the fight in the girl's hospital room."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." And I really don't. All I remember is me busting inside of Ariana's room, and seeing Leeroy's brother raising a fist to her then ending up here.

"I'm pretty certain those boys or their parents are going to press charges against you, so you better be calling your mom, and an attorney or someone."

"Can I get a quarter and directions to the phone?"

"Down the hall, take a right. There should already be an officer there." He unlocks the cell door, loosens my cuffs and gives me one quarter.

"Thanks," I walk down the long, narrow and straight hallway, passing three or four jail cells. I think this is just the police station, but I don't see Leeroy or his brother anywhere. When I get to the phone, I put my quarter in and dial the house phone.

It rings a bunch of times and i didn't think anyone was going to answer, until I hear a "Hello?" on the tenth ring.

"Paige?"

"Yeah? Why are you calling so late? It's literally like 3 o'clock in the morning." She yawns.

"Can I talk to dad?"

"He's not here. Probably gone banging his young slut, but mom is asleep or passed out. Do you want me to get her?"

"I just need someone to bail me out of here."

"Jay, you're in jail?" She sorta laughs. I don't answer, so she knows I'm serious. "I can call David to pick you up."

"Please don't. We had a little fight."

"You and David? How? You two are the bests of friends and I can't believe.."

"Nevermind, I'll find a way out." I'm almost hang up the cheap phone.

"Wait, I'll get Cole to drive me. He's over here anyway so it won't be a problem. We'll be there in less than 20 minutes."

As I walk back to my small ass cell with an officer, I feel something wet on my cheek. I look over and see Leeroy has spit at me from one of his cell. Derek is still no where to be found. I want to beat Leeroy up so bad, but I know I'll probably get charged more. So I'll just wait until Paige and her old ass boyfriend get here.

--
A/N:

Thank god my exam week is finally over! lol. I'm so happy now .. So turn up ladies and gentlemen.

Comment & Vote. <3

- Kendall xx.