Chapter 22 - "Finally Happy"

Songs for this chapter:

- Best Mistake by Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean

- See Through by Pentatonix

- Shelter by Birdy

- Hold You Down by DJ Khaled ft. Chris Brown, August Alsina & Jeremih

Ariana's POV

He kicks the back of Derek's legs so he's on his knees.

"Are you okay?" Jason guides me back to the hard bed, I nod. "Did he touch you?"

I don't speak because I'm afraid to tell him he tried to, but Jason bashes him in the back of his head with the heel of his boot anyway. Liam races toward Jason with clenched fists, so Jason waits until he gets close and he strikes him in the face with his elbow.

"Motherfucker!" Liam's shocked by his actions, but he grabs my food tray and breaks it over his head. I heard nothing else from him after that.

"Oh my god, STOP!" I scream before Jason does anything else to Liam, while he's down. Everyone runs inside the small room and Jason can't look away from me, he looks in my eyes apologizing but I know he's wanted to probably kill or hurt Liam for the longest.

David quickly knocks Jason over the head and he falls to the ground. "Call the nurse and police," he says with anger clear behind his voice.

"Shit," Liz's eyes widen.

"Why'd you do that?" I observe Jason as he lies on the floor, unconscious. He's actually really pretty. Now there's three men knocked out on the floor.

"He's a psychopath, not to mention a crazy, no good, motherfucking dipshit dickface."

"David, calm down." Hannah says from across the room. Instead of talking back like I thought, David storms out the room.

"I'm suing him!" Meredith points to Jason's limp body. I can't help but want to get him from the floor and onto my bed, but I know I can't. Liam is nothing to me anymore. All I want and need is Jason as my company.

Within the half an hour David was gone, he brought back an officer to take Jason, Liam and Derek away.

"Someone help me out this bed and to their car, I'm going to the station to see if he's okay." I force myself to stand up.

"I knew you were a good girlfriend." Meredith smiles at me across the room.

"I'm not talking about Liam, I don't want anything to do with Liam, or his family. I'm going to get my Jason out of jail."

"Your Jason?" Liz giggles. "I'll take you, but don't you want to wait until like 10 o'clock a.m. Hannah help her to my car please and I'll help her get this weird gown off."

Everyone leaves the room and Liz gives me joggers and a T-shirt to put on. We get in the car and get to the station. We ask where Jason's cell is and he tells us. People are walking in and out this place, which I don't think is safe at all.

As Elizabeth, Hannah and I walk past the cells, there's various whistling coming from both sides of us. I'm just ready to get to Jason and hug him tightly. Liz loves the attention, but Hannah and I are probably the most uncomfortable. We go to the cell the officer said Jason would be, but he's not th-

"Ariana? Hannah? What are y'all doing here?" Liam addresses us from behind.

"Liam, we need to talk."

"Okay, bail me out. That's why you were here right?"

"No.."

"Then we'll talk about it later." He looks annoyed and he begins to walk away, back down the hallway. I'm surprised the officer escorting him back to his cell let him talk to me.