Chapter 6 - "What He Wants"

Songs for this chapter:

- Rude by Magic

- Dangerous by David Guetta ft. Sam Martin

- Adore You by Miley Cyrus

Ariana's POV

I struggled to get on my bike with my heavy purse in my hands. Just as I was about to ride away, he grabbed the seat of my bike and one of the handles. I try to swat Jason off, but he just won't budge.

"So you're telling me, we can't even be friends?" His face in confusion.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you." I state with seriousness in my voice, I really need to get my point across.

He turns his head and mumbles "Bullshit," But I can hear him really well. "Well I like you, and I get what I want. Always." He grins.

"Too bad, not this time." I smile. Finally getting out of his grasp, and I pedal as fast as I can. At first I hear his loud feet against the pavement of the sidewalk coming closer to me but it then starts to fade.

••

I'm finally at the college, what seemed like days of riding. Why is the library so far away? I'm exhausted, all I want to do is lay in my bed and go to sleep. I should probably get something to eat first, I'm starving! All that pedaling just drained me out. I need to change out these sweaty clothes, now. There's three guys and one girl when I enter the elevator. I press my number and watch it light up, this is so awkward.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here." Says the girl. She has her shoulder-length ginger hair in two pigtails, a thin white tank top, where you can see her neon bra and really short, floral shorts that match her bra and Uggs. I don't see why. It's like 10 degrees outside, but whatever. It's kind of warm on the campus, I guess.

"Yeah, I'm a freshman here." I say nervously.

"A freshman? Wow. You look a lot older." She smiles. I try to smile back but, I fail epically. "Well.. What's your name fresh meat, I mean freshman?"

"Ariana." The girl is talking to me, while the three guys just stare at me, is nerve racking. All eight eyes on me, Jesus.

"My name is Adeline, I'm a senior." She comes towards me with an open hand and wide eyes. I can't refuse her gesture so I lean in and shake her very soft, and smooth hand. "These are my friends. Keith, Greg and Johnny."

I nod and place an awkward smile on my face. Keith's blonde hair is in a quiff and he's wearing a football jersey with black basketball shorts, and Nikes. Greg's dark brown hair is pulled back into a beanie. He has on a University sweatshirt, khakis and Sperrys. Greg doesn't seem like the type to hang out with Adeline, Keith and Johnny. Johnny's light brown hair is almost covering his eyes. He has on a white t shirt that shows his tattooed sleeve, black skinny jeans, and short leather boots.

"This is our stop, see you around Anna." She smirks and struts out the elevator and all the guys follow her, looking at her butt as she exits. I don't see how or why, she has no butt. I have no right to judge though. Then the elevator starts to go down.

"It's Ariana!" I yell so she can hear me, but she's already gone. "No you stupid elevator. Go up!" I start pressing my number over and over, but it keeps going down. So I give up and lean my head against the dumb keys. I'm tired, hungry, and grumpy now, all thanks to this stupid elevator and Jason. It stops on a floor but no one is there.

"What the heck?" I sigh. Throwing my hands up in frustration, smacking my hand against my forehead.

Then I hear a voice say, "Wait hold the elevator." So I hold my hand out to stop the elevator from closing before he gets here. A guy with brownish/blackish hair, a blue hoodie and khaki shorts, come running to the elevator.