II

Y/N POV

You wake up when you feel your head so heavy and realized that Taeyong let you sleep on his shoulder while his head on yours. You slowly move his head away and let it lean on your shoulder.

"You're Y/N, right? I'm sorry for earlier", manager-nim said to you while he still fixed his eyes on the road.
"anyo ... gwaenchanhseubnida. nan ihaehabnida, manager-nim" I said while looking outside the window car.
(gwaenchanhseubnida= It's fine / ihaehabnida= understand)

"You're speak very well, Y/N-shi". Where did you learn Korean language??". Manager-nim praised you. "I'm mostly learned from korean drama and song", you've said.

(Skip to NCT127 dorm)

You're just an inch away from their dorm and you could hear such a loud noise from the inside.
'It'll be such an annoyance day for me onwards'. You said to yourself inside and shaking your head.

Not until Taeyong open the door and you felt like something knocking you out. A sound speaker.

"Y/N......"

All you heard was Taeyong screaming your name before you passed out.

You wake up and see a bunch of a handsome cute good looking people staring at you worriedly.

"Y/N, are you okay?",Taeyong keep ask you.
"Did you hurt anywhere??", WinWin looking at you with his innocent and concerned eyes while others seems like they've guilty enough.

Try to acted like a mad person, you shouted at them,"who did threw that to me, trying to kill me or what". "My first day here and this what I've got huh.." Everyone except Taeyong and WinWin lowered their head and just before a cute little boy try to speak, you laughing at them while they look at you weirdly.
"Just look at you guys...feeling so guilty. I'm just fine. No need to be so scared".

TAEYONG POV

Manager-nim sent us back to NCT127 dorm before manager-nim going home. 'She looked tired even walking like a zombie'. I said to myself. As I'm opening the door, I saw something; a sound speaker flying over me and landed over Y/N.

"Y/N......"

I'm screaming her name before and she passed out.

She wake up and others staring at her worriedly.

"Y/N, are you okay?",I keep ask her.
"Did you hurt anywhere??", WinWin looking at her with his innocent and concerned eyes while others seems like they've guilty enough.

I couldn't say sorry on behalf them when I saw a 'YOU'RE DEAD' on her face and suddenly she yelled to others making them startled,"who did threw that to me, trying to kill me or what". "My first day here and this what I've got huh.." Everyone except WinWin and I lowered their head and just before Haechan try to speak, she laughing at them while they look at her weirdly.
"Just look at you guys...feeling so guilty. I'm just fine. No need to be so scared".
Everyone seemed to be relieved and laughing all along.

"Aigoo... uri dongsaeng really know to put an act, huh...",I said ruffles her hair. "Guys meet Y/N, my lovely fake sister from Malaysia".

"Hi guys, I'm Y/N from Malaysia and 20 years old. Nice to meet you", She said sweetly.

"Annyeong Y/N, I'm father of the group, Moon Taeil. Just call me Taeil Oppa".

"I'm Seo Young Ho from Chicago, USA. Uri Y/N can call me Johnny Oppa".

"Nakamoto Yuta from Japan, just call me Yuta Oppa".

"Y/N yaa... when will you call me oppa???". Do Young said in a sad but sweet tone and hugging her. "Anyway I miss you Y/N".

"I miss you too, my cutie bunny".Y/N said hugging him back.

"I'm Ten literally from Thailand and you don't wanna know my real name because it will hard for you to say it." Ten said smiling at her.

"Jaehyun, what are you thinking???. Greet yourself to Y/N". I said to him seeing he has been spacing out.
"Jung Yoo Oh, just call me Jaehyun".

"Annyeong Y/N, I'm Dong Si Cheng. Just call me WinWin. I've been so eager to talk to you. Hope we can be friend".

"Annyeong Y/N noona, I'm Kim Jungwoo. Just call me Jungwoo".
(Noona=sister ( called by younger man/boy to older sister)

"Hi. I'm Mark Lee from Canada. Nice to meet you too".

"I'm Lee Dong Hyuck. You can call me Haechan.You're so pretty Y/N noona. I'm sorry for making you hurt. I didn't mean to." He said it to Y/N while try to act cute.
"I'm forgiving you just because you're cute". Y/N smiled to him.

JAEHYUN POV

I keep staring at the girl who's been passed out because of Haechan earlier. 'She's indeed beautiful. I think I falling for her'. My mind keep telling me but myself denied it. 'Did Y/N really Taeyong hyung sister or he like her. Maybe he just being protective towards her??? or maybe'.

I feel mad for no reason when Do Young hug her even smile to her...

'What??

Did she just hug him back.'

'Aniya, maybe she just being friendly since they both know each other'.
(Aniya=no)

"Jaehyun, what are you thinking???. Greet yourself to Y/N". Taeyong hyung said to me seeing I've been spacing out.
"Jung Yoo Oh, just call me Jaehyun".

I didn't mean to be so mean introduced myself to her. It just spill out by itself by she didn't seem to be bothered by it anyway and smiled to me.

Y/N POV

'It seems like they all friendly but for one person, Jaehyun.' You want to keep thinking but your mind feel exhausted. "Taeyong Oppa, nan jollineun", you making a pouted face to him.
(jollineun=sleepy)

He patted your head. "Arasso, let's go to my room and you can sleep on my bed". He said while heading to his room dragging you with your luggage along.

 He said while heading to his room dragging you with your luggage along

"Woah, I didn't know your room were this nice". And there he's smirked to you.

"Just because you were tired, I'll let you sleep but tommorow morning you'll have to tell me why you're coming here cause I don't think you missing me the main reason". Taeyong said seriously.
"Arasso Oppa, nan yagsoghe". You said to him before he's going out of the room.
(yagsoghe=promise)

'I'm better find a nice excuse or else'. You thought to yourself before disappear to the Dreamland.