IX

DONGHYUK POV

I'm still tired from the excessive practice made by Kim Hanbin and now I need to picked my sister up since our parents going outstation for a week.

I'm getting a message from my sister when I want to take a nap a little.

My Lovely Sis
Oppa, I'm done audition and make sure to pick me up at Sunshine Cafe. Or I'm telling mom and dad you didn't take care of me.
(Seen)

My Lovely Sis
Just pick me up after you've done practice.
(Seen)

"Hanbin hyung, I'm going to picked my sister at cafe and stay with her at home for a while because our parents not home". I'm telling him.
"Arasso, but make sure you come to practice", hanbin said before going to washroom.
"Manager-nim, can I tag along because it's too loud here". Jinhwan tagged along when manager-nim nodded.

While in the car, I'm staring at Jinhwan who keep playing with the ring placed at his necklace. "Jinwhan hyung, I'm always see you being so down whenever playing with the ring. It is someone special to you?. It's look like a kid's ring". He just stood in silent which make me scared to asked more.

 He just stood in silent which make me scared to asked more

'It must someone from his childhood I guess'

'His first love maybe'

We arrived at the cafe waiting for HaNa. I can see that she already made a friend. I'm scared that she's still hate being social but I think she is fine already.
She saw our car and getting up from her seat bid everyone and I'm shocked to see HaNa hugging a beautiful girl beside her. But what make me shocked more is Kim Jinhwan keep staring at the girl. "Hyung, you know that girl?", I asked him and he denied it. "Ani... I don't know her".

"Yah... Kim HaNa, why didn't you greeted us just now. Woah, since when you've being a rude person", I'm scolded her a little. "You're late... If they didn't wait for me, I would be alone and scared by myself there". HaNa said making me guilty. "I'm sorry, I'm just being tired and overslept a little. But, did you drop your formalities with me. I'm your Oppa remember?", I said to her.
"Our age's gap just 11 month. We born in the same year so don't be so proud." She scoffed at me.
"Haish, I'll let you win then but your friends seem so friendly. She didn't know about me. That's why she didn't bully you yet right?", I asked her worry that the same incident will happen.
"Don't worry Oppa, her friends is more famous than iKON. Y/N wouldn't do like others did". She said to me.
"Y/N?... That girl name was Y/N?", Jihnwan suddenly pulled his earphone and asked her. "She's not from Malaysia right?".

"Aniyo Oppa, Y/N really from Malaysia. But how did you know?". She asked him but there is no reply as always.

We've been so quiet all the way to my house and I see Jinhwan still sleeping.
We've reach our home and bid Jinhwan and manager-nim.
HaNa and I wash ourselves and I'm cooking for us dinner.