XIX

KIM HANA POV

"If you leave the group, what will make us then?", JiMin suddenly asked her.
"We're not being pushed back, aren't we?", JiHye speak and all of us see Y/N.

"Aniya. I'm gonna make sure you guys debuted matter what", Y/N answered JiHye questions and keep talking. "I know you would be mad at me for making this decision but being an idol wasn't my dream. I love singing but I had my dream and I couldn't let go of it. So I thought I would like to work as a volunteer at one of my parents hospital in Seoul".
"I just hope that all of you can give me a support". I hugged her and other just nodded to her.

"So, it'll just be six of us starting tomorrow?", Yura said with her sad tone and Y/N just smiled.
"You're still staying with us aren't you?", SooNa asked Y/N.
"For now, I'll take it as yes but I don't know if CEO-nim has a plan for us one day. I wish I could stay with you forever", Y/N said to us.

(SKIP TO MORNING)

I'd wake up thanks to the most annoying person, Haemin. "Wake up, girls. You had a meeting for your debut song", he shouted at all of us. "Thirty minutes. Or you'll be left out".

I run to the bathroom and get ready then.

It's been a silent in the car until someone speak up. "HaeMin oppa, Y/N didn't go with us?", MiNa asked HaeMin.
"She's already there actually. She had a meeting with the other producer", and other just nodded.
"We used to have a practice with her but now it'll be different", SooNa said in sadly tone.
"She had a dream to pursue and she will always making song for you guys". HaeMin said to us and tell us joke to lighten our moods up.

As we've reached there, all of us gone to the meeting room as we need to discuss our group name.

After a while, I saw Y/N coming in with other producer and CEO-nim too.
"Annyeong, kids. I can see your eyes lit up since you're gonna debuted in three months. Has you decided your group name and position as well?", He asked us and we nodded.
"Y/N-shi, did you know their official name too?", and she shaking her head. "I wish I could know that but I give them to decided among themselves". She said and smiled to us.

"Would you mind showing us your greeting then?", and we just nodded.

"Shine your day", JiHye said first.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, AURORA imnida",all of us said in unison.

And every one of us introduced ourselves.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm AURORA leader, Min JiHye imnida"

"Annyeonghasaeyo, mom of the group, Ji SooNa imnida".

"Annyeonghasaeyo, AURORA aegyo queen, Himoto Yura".

"Annyeonghasaeyo, na-neun rapper Kang JiMin imnida".

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm AURORA dancing machine, Park MiNa".

"Annyeonghasaeyo, na-neun AURORA maknae, Park HaNa imnida".