XVIII

Y/N POV

"Kids, let's eat. Late dinner is ready", SooNa shouted calling all of you to have dinner.

You came out wearing a baggy size t-shirt and a short pants.

'It been a quiet dinner today. No one talking. Maybe all of us are tired. Myself too', you thought and keep eating.

"Unnie-deul, HaNa, I've got something to tell you", you said to them but JiHye cut you off," Just eat first. I don't want any of us to get bad stomachache".

After Jimin done washing the dishes, JiHye summoned everyone to the living room.
"MiNa, Y/N, HaNa, does you need to tell something. Y/N especially. You've got a thousand things to confessed I think", JiHye said with angered face of her.
"Let's not fight, okay?. How about we make a confession night. Mine too had a confession to be made",SooNa suggested and all of you just nodded agreed with her.
"Let's not have a secret between us. Even a little thing because that's made us further more apart", JiMin suddenly said that.

All of you sitting side by side and holding each other's hand.

"Then I'll start first", SooNa said and started speaking. "One of my previous ShineStar member had been dating secretly. When it's burst, we could just think of ourself back then and just exclude her from the team. And it's all my fault. I was the one who suggested to them", she keep talking. "Once I got to know that her dad was the shareholder member of the company. Because of my greed, we've been disbanded just like that. Up until now, I've been guilty towards other ShineStar member. I've got to have a chance to re-debuted but they didn't", and she's crying while Yura patted her back. "I just hope that I could be better for them and we wouldn't be like my member before".

"Now it's my turn to confess", Yura said to all of you. "My parents were strict about my study. They really want me to take care of their company but I love singing the most. Before coming here my parents spoiled me a lot. But when I choose to be an idol, they just cut me off from parent-daughter relationship.
I'm struggling by myself get into one of the entertainment company in Korea, working a various part time job, being away from my family and not being able to call them. And of course, the main thing was I couldn't understand Korea at all. It was hard for me to become myself right now", and she just smiled. "That's why I really really really hope that I can debuted this time no matter what". And she made a fighting gesture.

"It must be hard for you to endure with this", JiMin said being envious at her.

'At least you have the chance to see your mom face. Living with them lively'

"This wasn't a big secret but for me it is a big one", MiNa said to other. "BTS Park JiMin is my brother. I mean my real brother",she said but JiMin didn't believe her.
"You're not. He's only got a little brother which name is Park JiHyun".
"I've been living with my uncle's family at US until early this year I've come back to Korea", suddenly she take her phone out and video calling someone.