XXII

LEE DONG HYUCK POV

"Hyung. Can we talked for a while?", I asked Jaehyun if he can spend time with me for a while.
He sit on the chair in our room and nodded. "What do you want to talk about?".
"It's about Y/N". I saw his face full of concern when hearing Y/N name.
"What?. Did she contacted you?. She's been turned off her phone all this week. Did you know what happens to her?", my eyes gone wide hearing his word.
"She does said to us the last time that she'll be having her pre-debut performance today. You're not going there for her?", I asked him.
"I wanna go there tough but I've got something important to do". He said then.
"TWICE DaHyun. Am I right?", and he's shocked.
"How did you...", I cut his word. "Why would you cheated on her when she's already perfect?", I've started to mad at him.

"I know whatever I've said now will be a mere excuse for you. Everytime we've been together, she would only cuddle with me. When I said that I want to take our relationship deeper she would said she's not ready yet. Somehow I feel like I'm the only one thinking about our relationship", he keep talking. "I'm a man too. It's not like I'm dating a doll. Until I've met DaHyun back. She give me everything and made me feel secured. I know what you're trying to say. But I can't lose Y/N too. I loved her", he's looking down frustrated with himself.

"Everyone in our group know her and Taeyong story. Maybe she's scared that you and her would be like her parents. You should confront her. Ask her. Not cheating on her like that", I'd advised him.

"My friend, was a staff member at KQ ENT. and also Y/N noona fan. He would always updated to me about her. How come I won't know about that, hyung. Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone about this but make sure to made your decision". I said to him before getting up.
"I just hope you're not hurting Y/N noona. She's already got a lot of scar. You do know that", I walked out of the room didn't realised someone hearing all of our conversation.

"So, Jaehyun hurting Y/N?", I was in shock when someone suddenly spoke and dragged me to his room. "Tell me everything you know or I'm telling Tyong hyung about this", he warned me.
"Ani. Ten hyung. Did you heard everything?", I'd asked him.
"You'd said to Jaehyun not to hurt Y/N. What does it mean by that?. You need to tell me everything kids or else", and he started to interrogate me.

"Y/N noona already know that Jaehyun hyung cheating on her but she choose not to believe it because she's scared of losing him",I said to him and see his face full of rage.

"Why did he do that when Y/N always put him first?. Even Tyong hyung know that". He's trying to get to the point.
"He want them to be in a deeper relationship but Y/N noona were not ready yet so he's accept his ex-girlfriend back. For somehow, I'd agreed with his decision but there must be a reason why she doesn't like that", I said to him.
"You were right. Y/N and Tyong hyung almost the same. They won't do anything rash without a reason. Should we find out then?", Ten suggested to help them but suddenly Mark appeared like a ghost. "Count me in", he said making Ten stared at him. "I already know about this along with HaeChan".

Y/N POV

You're hangout with Ten, Mark and HaeChan at cafe as they begging you to go with them a day after pre-debut stage yesterday.

"Y/N. You're Huang Y/N right?", a blonde hair boy hold your arm making you startled and confused at the same time.

 You're Huang Y/N right?", a blonde hair boy hold your arm making you startled and confused at the same time