XVI

KIM HANA POV

"You want us to dropped you guys off", DongHyuk asked me.
"It's okay, Oppa. You must be busy as today you've got fansigned. I'll just call for a cab then", I said to him.
"I want to sent you off since eomma appa still didn't come home", he pouted and I just smiled.
"Arasseo, as you wish, Dong Toppi", and I laughed.
"Nan aniya, babo-ya", and you just ignoring him.

As his manager-nim picked us up, I asked if he can picked Y/N at NCT127 dorm and he just nodded.

When we're arrived at NCT dorm I could see she's hugging someone and kissed him. And it was NCT Jaehyun. Both of me and my brother were shocked to see that but suddenly DongHyuk muttered something which I couldn't heard it.

As she get on the car, I started to teased her. "Looks like someone trying to break the promised", and she looked at me confused.
"Jaehyun?", I asked her and she's smiled.
"He'd confessed to me last night. He seems to be serious being in relationship with me", she said and see her blushing.
"I'm shipped you guys since he's not DoYoung", and she just chuckled.
"Trust me you'll changed your bias once you know the real him",and she laughed at me.

"How bout' Ju-ne?", DongHyuk suddenly asked her but her answer made my brother smiled.
"It's not like I'm going to stop fangirl over him even if I've got myself a man".

Y/N POV

"How bout' Ju-ne?", DongHyuk suddenly asked you.
"It's not like I'm going to stop fangirl over him even if I've got myself a man". Your answer made him smiled. 'It's not like he like me either', as you keep thought to yourself.

DongHyuk had been sleep while you and HaNa keep talking until we're arrived.

"Y/N, HaNa make sure to call us later, okay?", DongHyuk asked us and both of you just nodded, made 'okay' sign before they leave.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, we're here as a trainee. This is our pass", you said and the girl showed you the way.

You and HaNa enter the meeting room to see a man with five other trainee around your age smiling at you.
"Finally, you guys are here. So I'll make it simple. I'm CEO of this company, KQ ENT. You'll be trained for 6 month and debuted as new girl group. Your new manager will be here explained everything to you and you can asked anything from him. Haemin running late today as he's got something to do on his way. You can wait here until he come and you guys will be listen to him onwards".
"Neh, CEO-nim", we said in unison.

'Haemin?. That's name really familiar to me', you thought to yourself until someone started to speak.

"It's akward actually. Let's have ice breaker then. I'll start first", the girl with dimple speaks.
"Annyeong, I'm Min JiHye. Currently 24. Lived in Busan. I've been trained at JYP ENT. before this for 3 years but they didn't let me debuted so I'll come here instead".

 before this for 3 years but they didn't let me debuted so I'll come here instead"

"I'm Ji Soo Na. I'm 25 years old. Once a girl group member of ShineStar before we've split up. I hope we didn't be like my previous group. Nice to meet you".