XXI

JUNG JAEHYUN POV

It's been a while since I've met Y/N. I've been so guilty for lying to her.
"Jaehyun-a, where you're going to?", Taeyong asked me.
"Just let him be, Tyong hyung. He might having another date with Y/N", WinWin said to him and I just smiled before going out.

I dialed a number while driving myself to an apartment.

You: Yeobosaeyeo chagiya. Did you wake up yet?
Unknown: Morning babe. Ajik. I'm missing you already. When will you come here?
You: I'm on my way to your place. I'm bringing breakfast to you too, baby.
Unknown: Woah, I didn't realised that I have a very very sweet boyfriend all this time.
You: You can sleep first. I'll come to you after I'm buying drinks for us. I'll hang up then. Annyeong.
Unknown: Neh. Annyeong.

As I'm reached her apartment and unlocked the door as I know her home password, I'd set the table for us and going to her room, waking her up.

While eating, I asked her. "You didn't had practice today?".
"Wae-yo, oppa?. You want to see me practice?. My member want to meet you. Can you come over this once?", she's pleading me with her cute face.
"Arasseo. I can't resist you after all", and she just smiled happily.

"Are you sure we'll be fine?", I asked her as we've entered the studio and saw every eyes on me.
"Girls, meet my boyfriend, NCT Jung YoonOh", she said to her member.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, na-neun DaHyun boyfriend, NCT Jung YoonOh imnida", I said to them and they introduced themselves.

"Twice a day. Annyeonghasaeyo Twice imnida", they said in unison before introduced themselves personally.

"I just hope that you girls would keep mine and DaHyun relationship as a secret for now", I asked them and chat with them for a while before they started practice.

'How cute you are', I smiled seeing she's practicing.

"Girls, let's take a break for a while. Who want drinks?", JiHyo asked them and DaHyun volunteer herself to buy it.
"Oppa, let's get going then", she dragged me out.

Y/N suddenly texted me.

Y/N
Jae, You're still practicing?
(Seen)

You
We'd just finished practice. I wish I could come to you but I'm tired today.
(Seen: Just Now)

You
I'm sorry for not being able to stay with you lately.
(Seen: Just Now)

Y/N
It's okay. I'll understand you. We both busy with work.
(Seen)

Y/N
Just rest then. Call me when you wake up. I've been missing your sweet angelic voice so much.😭😭😭
(Seen)

"Babe, what coffee do you want?. Let see... icced Americano?", DaHyun asked and I just smiled before looking at the phone again.

Y/N
Love you babe 😘😘😘
(Received)

While we're waiting for the drinks, she suddenly speak. "You've got any important plans today?".
"Ani. Wae?", I asked her back.
"You've seem so busy with your phone lately. You're not cheating on me aren't you?". She asked me made me faking my smile.
"Aniya. It just my member asked me where am I since they didn't see me this morning",and she just nodded.