III

AUTHOR POV

Y/N peaceful sleep being mess up by 'Lovely Bunny' Do Young when he singing one of NCT  song loudly while jumping on Taeyong bed.
"Y/N iroena now.... or Taeyong hyung will be mad".
(Iroena=Wake up)

"Doyoung ah.. just five more minute and I'll wake up". Y/N whined to him.
"Nan andwe... Wake up now or I'm turning this room upside down". He shouted at her.
(Nan andwe=I can't)

Y/N starting to throw everything she can reach towards him, "Out.Now.Or.Else". Do Young run out of the room scared.

TAEYONG POV

I heard Y/N voice shouted, "Out.Now.Or.Else".
Then I saw Do Young run out of the room scared.

"Doyoung ah, where's Y/N?. Did you wake her up??",I asked him while making breakfast for the kids. "I'm not gonna wake her up ever again. I didn't know that she was this scary". "Taeyong hyung, why don't you just wake her up since you both had the same temper?". Do Young said in disbelief.

I'd finished my cooking and walk towards my room to wake 'the bad tempered princess' up.
"I didn't realize that you had those side Y/N ya", said to myself while shaking my head.

As I'm opening the door, almost all of my things scattered on the floor. 'Haish, this girl really...'. I just can't stop sighing and clean the mess she just made.
"Y/N ya, wake up. I've made breakfast and we need to go somewhere today". I'm waking her up softly.
"Arasso, Oppa. Five minutes".She said.

"Okay but you better get your ass up or Haechan will be eating your breakfast". I've said to her before walking out of the room.

Y/N POV

You wake up a couple minutes after Taeyong wake you up and you walked to your luggage taking a ripped jeans and a t-shirts to wear for the day.

As you're done with your look, you're going out of the room and bumped to Jaehyun. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to". You thought that he would mad at you but he's smiling and say that it's okay.
'I guess I'm wrong then. He just fine and kind though'.

"Y/N, Jaehyun finally you guys wake up,huh??" Taeyong said and smirked.
"Taeyong Oppa, good morning to you". You said and take a sit beside him, starting to eat. "In Malaysia, it still morning to you when when it's almost noon??", he said seriously to you.
Just you could speak to yourself, Jaehyun defended you. "Hyung, Y/N just feeling tired since she's been on plane for hours".

"Jaehyun, you should stand for yourself first before helping others".Jaehyun couldn't say anything and you can feel Taeyong sound very mad.

"Oppa...you scared me."

"Oppa, what's wrong??"

Taeyong then walk out from the dining room and showed up a minute after that with a piece of paper in his hand. "Care to explain?", he said in anger.

'Ohh...Shit' is all you could say in your mind. "Did you go through my stuff?". You stand up walking to Taeyong room and picked up your wallet and phone. As you walked out from the dorm, Johnny came in and asked me," going somewhere?". But I did not answering him.
"Y/N you're not going anywhere, we need to talk right now". Taeyong yelled at you.
You startled a bit but managed to hide it. You stop, "First. I don't want to talk to you. Second, I hate when someone looking through my things. And third, you're not my brother so don't asked me around like I'm yours". You yelled back to him while crying before you're going out and slammed the door loudly.

Not knowing where to go, you walked and found a hidden bench under the tree . You decided to sit there and keep sobbing

Until....

"It's been my favourite seat all this time. But I guess today I need to give it to a beautiful crying lady right here", he lend you a hankerchief before walked away. He disappeared just before you could say thank you.

'I just need to relax myself before going home and talk to Taeyong Oppa'.

(phone ring)

Y/N : Hello...Do Young ah, wae?
(wae=why)
Do Young : Y/N, Taeyong hyung...
Y/N : What now? I guess he still mad at me.
Do Young : Aniya... Something happen. He's hurt. I'll text you the address. Just come here now. There's no time.
Y/N : Did something happen to Taeyong Oppa??. Alright, Text me the address now. I'll come ASAP.

You was so terrified as if something would happen to him.

🐰My Lovely Bunny🐰

No.15,
Xxx Studio,
Seoul.

You get in the cab and asked the driver to go there as soon as possible.

As you arrived there, you paid for the fees and run to the studio. Just when you opened the door and see Lee Taeyong just standing there smiling at you but instead of smile back you're cried so hard which made other member in shocked.
"Y/N, why did you cry. Did you hurt anywhere?" Taeyong worry about you and hugging you.
You let go of him and hit his chest,"Lee Taeyong you seriously pabo". You said while still crying. "I thought you really get hurt. I'm worried to death, you know?!!".
(pabo=stupid)

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know you would cry this bad. Also I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning. I should support your decision". He said to you.

TAEYONG POV

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know you would cry this bad. Also I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning.I should support your decision". I said to her.

"I'm sorry too for being rude to you", she said and wipe her tear away.

"Let me introduce to you my member which you might already know them", leaving her and going to my group member.

"TO THE WORLD, YEOGI NCT

HANA DUL SET

Annyeonghaseyo NCT imnida"

All of us said in unison which make her 'woah' all along.