XXIII

LEE TAEYONG POV

"Tyong hyung, did Y/N somehow know STRAY KIDS Han JiSung?", HaeChan asked me right after he's came back from buying drinks for the kids.
"I don't know about that. She's never told me about her life before. Maybe she really know him back then. Wae?", I feel worried as he asked me. "Jaehyun-a, did you know anything?", and he just shakes his head and looking back at his phone.

"Jaehyun-a, I'd really sick of you right now", Ten suddenly mad at Jaehyun.
"Ten hyung, what is wrong with you. It's not like I'm doing wrong to you either", Jaehyun suddenly snapped back.
"หากผู้คนรู้ว่าคุณกำลังนอกใจเธอเธอจะทำอย่างแน่นอน"(If people know that you're cheating on her, you'll be done for sure), he said something in Thailand before walked out of the room.
"I'll go and try to talk to him", Taeil go to Ten then.

"You know something aren't you, Mark?", Mark and HaeChan looking guilty.
"Ten hyung were mad because Jaehyun hyung didn't care about Y/N lately", and I look at Jaehyun looking for an explanation.
"We both busy with our schedule. And she's been so busy because of her upcoming debut. But why would Ten hyung mad at me?", Mark suddenly speak.
"She's fainted this morning after she met STRAY KIDS Han JiSung. So we thought that something bad must be happened to her".
"What?", Jaehyun and me raised in our voice at the same time and made other shocked.
"I'm calling her", Jaehyun said and dialed her number.

Calling - Love Y/N💞💞💕

You: Yeobosaeyo, Love?
HaeMin: Jaehyun-a. Y/N is still sleeping right now. Do you had something to tell her?.I'll tell her when she wake up.
You: Okay then. But can We meet her later when she wake up. I've got something to asked her.
HaeMin: I'll let her know then. We're going to your dorm around 8. She's got something to tell you too.
You: Neh, hyung. We'll see you later.

I looked at him hoping her to be fine. "She'll be here at 8 with HaeMin. She had something to tell us", I'd feel relieved somehow knowing she's fine.
Taeil came in alone after that, "Ten, eodisseo-yo Taeil hyung?".
"Can we just wrapped up for today?. Ten not feeling well and I asked him to rest at the dorm instead. The kids look tired too", and I turned around to see everyone just laying on the floor while some of them already fall asleep.
"Arasseo-yo, I'm calling manager-nim to picked us up. Y/N is coming to our dorm tonight. So I can cook for her", I'd said before calling manager-nim.

 So I can cook for her", I'd said before calling manager-nim

I realized Jaehyun had been so busy with his phone.

'His friend maybe', I think to myself seeing him smiling texting someone.

"But why would she brings her manager too?", I just shrugged it off.
As we've reached out dorm, I saw Ten looking at Jaehyun. "I'm sorry for being mad at you, Jaehyun-a. I'd just got something on my mind".
"I'm sorry too for raising my voice at you back", and they just reconciled again.
"Then, let's get started. Y/N will come any minute now.
"We'll help you cook then", Ten said and Jaehyun just nodded.