XI

Y/N POV

You wake up seeing you're on someone else bed feeling so dizzy. You realized your oufit had been changed.

You're trying to stand up but someone stop you

You're trying to stand up but someone stop you. "You shouldn't stand up. Jinan hyung  said you're fever not going down and HaNa  changed your clothes last night just incase you wanna asked about it". You looked up to see Song YunHyeong of iKON and your eyes gone bigger. "Am I that handsome?, thats why you keep staring at me. I'm going downstairs for a while to reheat the porridges".He winked at you before closing the door.

'"I think the medicine still affective, that's why I can imagine things now". You keep mumbled to yourself.

"The porridge here, you must finished it or Jinan hyung will kill me", YunHyeong bring a porridge and a glass of milk walking towards you. "I didn't came at wrong house am I?. This is really Kim HaNa house right?", he nodded saying the truth. "But why Song YunHyeong of iKON were here?". You being curious by yourself. Just before he could say something,

"Wait....", you see the pictures frame which made your heart explode anytime.

"Kim HaNa were Kim DongHyuk sister?", I saw Song YunHyeong in disbelief eyes.

"Now you really let me talk. I thought you'd talking by yourself". You saw he chuckled.

"So you really know iKON and you didn't remember anything before you passed out?", you shaking your head. "So last night you've get here, you passed out and Koo JunHoe were the one who saved you and bring you upstairs. DongHyuk said you had a high fever and Jinan hyung said you didn't like waking up in hospital so we'd decided to take care of you".

You looked at him wanting to asked a lot of questions but he cut your curiosity. "I'm pretty sure you're got a lot of question to asked but I need you to eat those first", pointing at the food.

"After that all of us will answer yours, okay?" you just listened to his advice and started eating

Before he walk out from the room," Just for your information, Jinan hyung stay up all night taking care of your fever thing. Just leave those dishes on the table when you're done, I'll pick it up later", leaving you alone.