POISONED LOVE (MOONBIN ASTRO FANFICTION)

POISONED LOVE(MOONBIN (ASTRO) FANFIC)

POISONED LOVE
(MOONBIN (ASTRO) FANFIC)

Episode : Complete

Everything start when Christine Kim being chased by some guy but being saved by a cute-good looking man.

"Hi, I'm MoonBin and you?", he asked her but the girl not even looking at him.

"Thank you for saving me", and only her face that he can remember her not even a name.

What will he do when he's found her again?.

POISONED LOVE II : END GAME(MOONBIN (ASTRO) FANFIC)

(MOONBIN (ASTRO) FANFIC)

Episode : 60 + EPILOGUE

Status : Ongoing (slow update)
Start : 21 January 2021
End : -

Moon ChaeYeon.

New name. New start.

New life. New family.

After five years suffering, living in hell. She found her true love, MoonBin and started a new family with him.

"I'll always love you, Kim ChaeYeon. Ani. Moon ChaeYeon", he smiled before put his right hand touching her nape and give a pecked to her.
"You're my first and last love. I love you too, Mr. Husband", as she said that, he took the flower in her hand cover their face and kissed her passionately as the audience screaming in joy.

But a little did she realised that she once destroyed someone life which made they furious and jealous of her. With her newborn baby and Cha EunMin in their family, MoonBin's love on her started to fade. Everyday and every second, they would arguing about a little thing. Their relationship going in round up and down like a roller coaster.

Will she have a happy ending like she's always dream of?.

Will they be able to protect their happiness?.

A Sequel of Poisoned Love.

POISONED LOVE III : VENGEANCE(MOONBIN (ASTRO) FANFIC)

(MOONBIN (ASTRO) FANFIC)

Episode : TBA

Status : Upcoming
Start : –
End : -

All he want is a happy family with ChaeYeon and their children. He thought those incident was the end of their tragic love story but he was wrong.

Three years, ChaeYeon fell into coma and she wake up just to be a different ChaeYeon. She remember her own children and himself but her traits wasn't her at all.

...

She was so happy that finally she can be with them. Her family after a rough time she did gone through.
"All I want was our family. A happy family"-Moon ChaeYeon.

...

"You're not Mommy. I want mommy"-Moon Areum.
One day Areum, their daughter said in front of their face.

"Sweetheart, this is your mother. Why would you saíd something terrible like that?"-MoonBin.

...

"You can't get what's mine. Remember that", a smirked could seen as she saw the figure from far; her phone on her ears as she talked to someone else before her phone fall on the road.

"I'll make sure you're scared to see your own face"-Cee