VI

TAEYONG POV

I'm intended to make Y/N breakfast and sorted things out with her.
"Good morning hyung", Ten greeted me and I smiled to him. He looks like wanna asked me something indeed but I shrugged it off and walk to kitchen.
I made quesadilla as she requested to me before.

I'm waking the kids up after making breakfast. After that I'm sit on the sofa to watch some news. While waiting for them, Ten walking towards me and asked me. "Hyung, you close to Y/N better than us right?"

"Did something happen to Y/N before?"

"Did she tell you anything?"

Ten asked me furiously as if he know something about her. "Wae?"
(Wae=why)

"Ani...This morning I'd wake up and see she's crying in her sleep. Y/N really okay?". Ten look worried.

"I'll ask her later", I said before getting up as I saw other walking to the kitchen.

Y/N POV

You'd wake up when Ten shaking you up making your nightmares disappear. He look at you and asked if you're okay while pointing at your eyes and realized you're crying in your sleep. You just smile at him when he get up to go to his room.

'Why did I cry'

'It is just a dream?'

'What's wrong with me, really?'

'Let just forget it'

You wake up and going to Taeyong room, choosing an outfit to be use for today.

Everyone still eating when you're came out. Except for Do Young and Yuta which I didn't see them.

"Ya.. Lee Dong Hyuck, that Y/N's food". Taeil hit his head with a spoon and made you smile all the way to the table. You take a sit beside Haechan taking the food in his plate and eat it. "Tyong hyung... she ate mine." Haechan said while pouted making a cute face.

"Sorry", you said with poker face and your hand still grab his food.
"Ya....",he said made your eyes show him sign 'wae' by raising both of your brow and others just laughed at you and Haechan behavior.