AGAIN NEW FANFIC

A PLACE CALLED HOME
(ATEEZ KIM HONGJOONG FANFIC)

A PLACE CALLED HOME(ATEEZ KIM HONGJOONG FANFIC)

Episode : 35+1

Status : Coming Soon
Start :
End :

"What did I do?", she looked beside her just to see a good looking man sleeping soundly beside her with her head aches like crazy.

...

"It's all because of you", she looked at him with hatred eyes of her. She hate him after what he did and she doesn't even thought about forgiving him.

...

"You'd been hold a year back because of him, Y/N noona", the younger scolded her. "What will you do later if he knew the truth?", he was mad but deep in his heart he was pity at her sister for everything that happen.

...

"What are you doing here?", Y/N asked the male in front of her.
"This is my domitory. How do you know where I live?. I never told you about my place", he said to her.
"I'm here for-", his jaws dropped to the floor as another boy walked to them.
"Y/N noona", the male was so surprised to heard her name from him.
"She is your sister?", he asked can't believe his own eyes.

"Who's sister?", another man who just wake up looked at them as his eyes widen.
"My sister. Your best friend", he was dumbfounded by his member looked.
"Your best friend?", he asked him as he looked at her but soon looked at his member again.
"But how did you know Y/N?", he asked him.
"She's my girlfriend", he said as Y/N so called best friend looked surprised.
"Your ex-girlfriend", she said back to him as her brother looked at her.