X

KOO JUNHOE POV

"Uri donghyukie, we're here for you we'll sleepover". Bobby said to Donghyuk.
'Bobby voice were so loud' I thought to myself before going in and made his house like mine.

"Oppa, how about my friend?", HaNa pouted.
"You has a friend this time for real. Woah, Daebak." I said faking a smile.

"Guys, I'm hungry", Yun Hyeong said.
"Just cook then like you usually done", JinHwan said making him shaking his head. "How about we order pizza instead?", I'm suggested to them. "Deal, chicken too". Hanbin said while playing with his phone for a while.
"Okay, I'm calling then then". JinHwan taking his phone and dialled the number.

"Hanbin hyung, did you wait someone to mesaage you or what?. Is it a girl?". I see him staring at his phone. He just smiled.
"I knew it. Is she beautiful?", I asked him.
"Yes. And she's an angel", he fantasize the girl making me smirked. "But I saw one before", I said making other looked at me. "The girl?", YunHyeong asked me in curious face.
"Ani, Cheonsa". They laughed at my statement.
"I'm serious, she's freaking beautiful that day. I bet she's more beautiful than the one you've met" I said rolling my eyes.
(Cheonsa=angel)

While Donghyuk playing game with Chanwoo, you heard a bell ringing.
"Delivery already here?. It's too fast", I'm making my way to the door while DongHyuk follow me from behind. I'm opened the door and and suddenly....

A girl fainted in front of me. She fainted falling on my chest. It takes me a second to realised....

It was her.

"HaNa-a, I think your friends here already", DongHyuk said making HaNa run downstairs and see the girl fainted.
"Y/N, what's wrong with her?", she asked me and bring her to the couch making everyone staring at me.
"How would I know?. She suddenly falled when I'm opening the door", I answer her.
"She's burning, She had a fever". DongHyuk asked HaNa to bring a wet towel and a bowl of cold water.

Hanbin run toward us and see....

"Y/N?", he looked confused. "How can she be here", I'm give him 'how did you know her?' look. "I told you guys she's the angel I'm talked about". Hanbin give an explanation to us. "Looks like we've meet the same girl", I said to him.

HaNa put the towel on her head and suddenly DongHyuk looked at the charm bracelet she's wearing and see Jinhwan who lookes like seeing a ghost.

KIM JINHWAN POV

I'm going to the living room hearing the kids being so loud.

I'm going towards them and see the same girl I saw with Kim HaNa before.

HaNa put the towel on her head and suddenly DongHyuk looked at the charm bracelet she's wearing.

I'm totally in shocked when I saw the ring that being attached to her bracelet.

I found myself crying when DongHyuk looked at me.

I couldn't control my tears and sit beside her holding her hand tightly making others stared at me weirdly

"I found you. I'm promise you, right?. That I'll find you no matter what. It's look like you're the who found me, my princess". I keep crying  ingnoring other who look at me already wanting an answer.

"Oppa-deul, can you take her to my room?. She need to rest", Hana break the silent and JunHoe volunteer to take her upstairs.

After JunHoe come downstairs, the other forced me to spilled everything.

Before DongHyuk started to interrogate Hanbin, Junhoe and me, Hanbin talked first.
"I saw her at convenient store the day YunHyeong lost to Jiwon hyung. She's beautiful and I asked for her number and thats how we're become friends".

"And I saw her once when she's invaded my favorite place, crying". JunHoe said to us.

"Jinan hyung, why'd you crying looking at her?", Chanwoo asked me.

'Did she's really your first love?", DongHyuk asked me making JunHoe staring at me.

"Hyung, what do you mean by you found her?", Bobby keep asking.

"Did she really your first love like DongHyuk said?", YunHyeong ask me afterwards.

"Ani... She's my lost sister".